Anime Limited Pushes Kill la Kill Blu-Ray Back To 1st December

Re: Anime Limited Pushes Kill la Kill Blu-Ray Back To 1st De

Is this now a LucasArts adventure game appreciation thread? Because it should be. Now where did I leave my rubber chicken with-a-pulley-in-the-middle?

I think the worst QC messup I've suffered was one of the live action Death Note movies where the last half judders constantly. At one point I found out (via an Amazon review) that the non-limited re-release was fixed. Thanks for that...

Complete honesty, never in my 28 years have I encountered a company as refreshingly honest and open when it comes to addressing delays and hiccups, to say nothing of their generally friendly transparency about information in general. Couple that with how serious they are about trying to translate the kind of collector's editions of titles you usually only see in Japan itself and I really don't have any gripe with them.

ConanThe3rd said:
I just wish they'd get one show that I care about out the gate without incident.

Which is precisely what is happening with KLK. It's coming out a week earlier than planned initially, in frankly amazing packaging (better quality than the US one), 188 pages of artbook unreleased outside of Japan until now AND with errors fixed on 100% of retail stock barring the initial run we had which we're fixing for anyone put out :).

However you break that down, it's not the worst outcome and is coming out the gate sans issue :).

Best,

AP

Cool to see you guys rectifying problems. Can't wait for Baccano collectos ed (as long as it's not more than £50 :p )

Apologies for going OT, but Andrew, when can we expect to hear details about Escaflowne? Really hoping for a CE/UE!

Would love to know about Escaflowne too - but imagine it'll probably not be until at least March now, once all the current titles that dropped back are out there.

Back