Status
Not open for further replies.
My-Hime is today's EB
Silly question here but is that the last EB or is there one more? Additionally, what time does the sale end? Is it tonight or tomorrow night? 💫

edit: haven't been following the ATA tweets precisely or this thread hence why I'm asking.

Silly question here but is that the last EB or is there one more? Additionally, what time does the sale end? Is it tonight or tomorrow night? 💫

edit: haven't been following the ATA tweets precisely or this thread hence why I'm asking.
Tomorrow is the last one and that'll be Seraph of the End.

The sale ends for non EB items at 5pm on the 13th. The EB items will still be available at the lower price till the 18th at 5pm.

Also, i'd say there's pretty much a 0% chance of any of the EB items selling out between now and the end of the EB period. Hope that and the above clears it up 😀

The sale ends for non EB items at 5pm on the 13th. The EB items will still be available at the lower price till the 18th at 5pm.

Also, i'd say there's pretty much a 0% chance of any of the EB items selling out between now and the end of the EB period. Hope that and the above clears it up 😀
Perfect, both explanations are superb 👍 Thank you @Gemsy-chan and RaeDra.

Final results for my Xmas sale haul.

Anime Limited - £319.50

AnimeEditionPrice
BartenderCollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
Boogiepop PhantomCollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
Cardcaptor SakuraCollector's Edition Blu-ray£76.50
El-Hazard: The Magnificent WorldCollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
Eureka SevenBlu-ray Collection with Box£18
KaibaCollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
KakeguruiCollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
My-HiMECollector's Edition Blu-ray£31.50
MYSTERY BOX REDCollector's Edition Blu-ray x 4£36

Ih6Scobl.png

MVM - £7

AnimeEditionPrice
Dai Shogun: Great RevolutionBlu-ray£7

8bgglU2l.png

Because I already owned a lot of Anime Limited's releases, there wasn't much left to acquire outside of the early birds. Bartender I knew was almost selling out so I immediately ordered it day one (and there's 1 more that has been acquired which will be part of the Christmas haul). Eureka Seven is a double-dip for Region B discs.

The early birds I ordered were mostly shows I haven't watched before. I almost considered Blood-C's UE but I felt that because there was no sample pages it was like buying a blind product in the end, so I passed on it. Belladonna was barebones unless I went for the bundle so I'm going to wait. Seraph will be using Universal discs so there wasn't any point in me waiting for it.

Overall a good sale and I went for a mystery box for once so I'm happy to finally get a hold of those films.

As for MVM. Missed opportunity in my opinion. There was a lot of titles I wanted to get from them and they weren't part of the sale. There's always next year but I'm probably better off getting them during DOTW sales instead.​

I spent a lot more than I intended to

UP1

TitleEditionPrice
Code Geass Akito The ExiledBlu Ray Standard Edition£15

MVM

TitleEditionPrice
AirDVD£18
Haibane RenmeiBlu Ray Standard Edition£24
KanonDVD£20
Rozen Maiden S1 & OVAsDVD£8

All The Anime

TitleEditionPrice
BartenderBlu Ray Collector's Edition£25
Cardcaptor SakuraBlu Ray Collector's Edition£81
Belladona of Sadness4K Blu Ray Collector's Edition£25
EscaflowneDVD£10
Eureka SevenBlu Ray Collector's Edition£20
Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1Blu Ray Standard Edition£5
Durarara S1 & S2 parts 1-3Blu Ray Standard Edition, DVD£10
Night is Short, Walk on GirlBlu Ray Standard Edition£5
Wolf's RainBlu Ray Standard Edition£15

£281, eurgh......
I think I will invest in an Anime Unlimited sub next year.
PS: I agree with the comments on MVM, really felt more like a DVD fire sale than anything else.

Last edited:
I admire your courage by putting lists with corresponding prices and such.

Every time I look at my orders page on AL I feel a profound shame that will only go away once I unbox all of the stuff I bought. Granted, I'd been saving for this sale for a while, but... Yeah.

Now I'm debating getting Boogiepop, but at the same time, free international shipping calls to me to increase my order amount (I know, that's the trap and I'm falling right in it) so I have a 100 gbp cart at the ready, but maybe it's just a tad much at this point.

In the end for Early Birds I went for Boogiepop Phantom, Cardcaptor Sakura, El-Hazard, and Kakegurui using the 15% off code.

Mystery bundle Blue has sold out as well. So not sure how far behind red will be, but I suspect people prefered the titles in Blue.

EDIT: also on the MVM 25% off, this is just an assumption, but I think that is just there normal price discounts from RRP, so if had to guess I would say should be there after the sale (but just a guess and assuming it it is not in the 12 days of christmas sale section).

How is Seraph of the End, though? 5 gbp for 1 or more ost cds (nothing is set in stone according to the description) isn't too bad.

Edit: on the site it's listed at 39.99, the email however says it's 44.99. If you want to order, may want to get on that and maybe save 5 pounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back