Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron-Blooded Orphans seems to have been going in and out of stock quicker than a strobe light at a rave

So ordered a copy of both parts. £20 for 50 episodes sounds great

But yes assuming my FedEx parcel tracking is correct I should get said parcel tomorrow by 6pm. and will post pic up ect and destroy all the mystery for everyone.
Just thought I would give an update on my parcel for any hoping I will by able to say what in the mystery bundles, but honestly even though the tracking does still say it will arrive today by 6pm, I highly doubt this scanning wise it still say it only at the first stage of "packaging label create", so I am assuming it is still at All the Anime waiting to be picked up.

Currently in the same position where my order for the mystery boxes estimates it will be delivered today by 6 by FedEx but says it hasn't even been picked up yet. Will stay hopeful

Someone over on blu-ray.com has already received both Mystery Boxes and has posted them up... although he didn't specify which titles were in which box. I would assume the first four were in one box and the second four in the other, but he may have just randomly listed the pics...

AlltheAnime Mystery Boxes
Comes up with a dead link and a 'admin has blocked your IP address' weird I don't even have a bluray.com log in and have never posted there...

Anyone fancy posting what's in it in a spoiler tag please 🙏

Dante20161;19626652 said:
This is what is both mystery boxes from alltheanime 12 days of christmas

Fullmetal Alchemist
18bkO18.jpg

Terror of Resistance
2sPshJ1.jpg

Ride The Wave
vSvwr7v.jpg

The Dragons Dentist
IMTqxkS.jpg

K Season 1
PzkDjhy.jpg

Children Of The Sea
ETjORPn.jpg

Birthday Wonderland
Xl4jtzn.jpg

Summer Days With Coo
jMCg7Pm.jpg

All Collectors Editions

Someone over on blu-ray.com has already received both Mystery Boxes and has posted them up... although he didn't specify which titles were in which box. I would assume the first four were in one box and the second four in the other, but he may have just randomly listed the pics...

AlltheAnime Mystery Boxes

Damn, Norm really is anime's Nostradamus. Pardon my French but fck me.

The only one that's really gonna annoy me in that is getting Terror in Resonance which is totally in the blue box, the only one I ordered lol

Birthday Wonderland and Summer with Coo are whatever and all the rest I'm interested in.

The guy who posted has no tact, lol of course people would want to know which comes in which 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back