Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Eh, I'll have to pass tonight. No disrespect but even though there were many displayed, I wasnt interested. Seems like they were dumping a lot of leftover product, which is totally okay - I just didnt want it. lol

These same set of titles will apparently run through till Sunday, so I guess this is it from MVM for Christmas, unless they decide to add any more.

Doesn't have what I was hoping for, but some nice offers on releases I already have, it may be same as DOTW price but all 24 episodes of Sagrada Reset for £15 is well worth it imo, and not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure but Sasami-san@Ganbaranai for only £5 is a bargain.

Though this does remind me of how many older MVM releases are dvd-only.

MVM Day 9 Sales are now available!

AnimeFormatPrice
Amagami SSStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£14.99
£9.99
Amagami SS+Standard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£14.99
£9.99
AmnesiaStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£9.99
£7.99
And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?Standard DVD£7.99
Battle Girl High SchoolStandard Blu-ray£12.99
The Eccentric FamilyStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Part 2Standard DVD£2.99
The Flowers of EvilStandard DVD£4.99
GATEStandard Blu-ray£14.99
Girls Beyond the WastelandStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
.hack//QuantumStandard DVD£1.49
Heaven's Memo PadStandard DVD£5.99
Hidamari SketchStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Higurashi: When They Cry KaiStandard DVD£9.99
Higurashi: When They Cry ReiStandard DVD£6.99
Initial D Legend 2: RacerStandard Blu-ray£1.99
Initial D Legend 3: DreamStandard Blu-ray£5.99
Kamisama DollsStandard DVD£4.99
Katsugeki: Touken RanbuStandard Blu-ray£11.99
Kill Me BabyStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£9.99
£7.99
KoimonogatariStandard DVD£1.99
Little Busters!Standard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£11.99
£7.99
Little Busters! EXStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Little Busters! RefrainStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£9.99
£7.99
Log Horizon Season 1 Part 2Standard Blu-ray£1.99
Log Horizon Season 2 Part 1Standard Blu-ray£4.99
Log Horizon Season 2 Part 2Standard Blu-ray£4.99
Love & LiesStandard Blu-ray£9.99
Love, Election & ChocolateStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Night Raid 1931Standard DVD£7.99
Oreimo Season 1Standard DVD£9.99
Oreimo Season 2Standard DVD£9.99
Owarimonogatari Part 2Standard DVD£1.49
Patlabor: Mobile Police: New FilesStandard DVD£1.99
Photo KanoStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
RE-KAN!Standard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Sagrada ResetStandard Blu-ray£14.99
Sakura TrickStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Sasami-san@GanbaranaiStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£4.99
£2.99
Seven Mortal SinsStandard Blu-ray£11.99
STARMYU Season 1Standard Blu-ray£9.99
TsuritamaStandard DVD£7.99

Last edited:
I bought all of Little Busters - yes it's not as good as Air, Kanon and Clannad and yes it's not got a very good dub but I enjoyed what I saw of it subbed and was thinking of picking up a copy in these sales if a good deal came up :) Am considering Sagrada Reset but that one might have to wait until next year's Xmas sale or next DOTW appearance :)

I bought all of Little Busters - yes it's not as good as Air, Kanon and Clannad and yes it's not got a very good dub but I enjoyed what I saw of it subbed and was thinking of picking up a copy in these sales if a good deal came up :) Am considering Sagrada Reset but that one might have to wait until next year's Xmas sale or next DOTW appearance :)

I was thinking the same thing for Fate/Deen Night: Seiba Route. It's not worth £30 but I'll pick it up cheap as it's unlikely we will see a decent remake of that route.

Their is quite a selection here i might get, depending on when the last EB from AL that i need gets released and whatever left over cash i can spend i will be left after my physicians visit tomorrow. i might get a few more titles from here,

Well from my initial list i predicted for mvm mystery box and what MVM rep said that only one will be in it, that one title that was in it has been reduced to these last potential 4:
Ambition of Oda Nobunaga, Devils and Realist, Chivalry of a Failed Knight and UQ Holder

Personally, I'm quite happy with today's selection. This why I love these sales, getting shows I've never seen cheap, letting me get titles I'd never go for at the normal price and "expand my horizons" when it comes to anime as an medium. I'm definitely going to pick up Sasami-San@Ganbaranai for £5, now the question which other titles I'll buy. Re-Kan, perhaps? For anyone who has seen it, is there any "shaftness" in Hidamari Sketch?

Personally, I'm quite happy with today's selection. This why I love these sales, getting shows I've never seen cheap, letting me get titles I'd never go for at the normal price and "expand my horizons" when it comes to anime as an medium. I'm definitely going to pick up Sasami-San@Ganbaranai for £5, now the question which other titles I'll buy. Re-Kan, perhaps? For anyone who has seen it, is there any "shaftness" in Hidamari Sketch?
What do you mean by "shaftness"?

Oh yeah it's very Shaft. Lots of wacky stuff going on with the art direction while still maintaining that slice of life feel.

Back