Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Hidamari Sketch is one of my favourites, a very relaxing and enjoyable experience throughout all four seasons.
Yeah, heard good things about it and so bought the picture perfect collection a while back, but just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

From current days sales bought Little Busters S1, OVA, S2, Tsuritama and Amagami SS S1 & S2.

I keep hovering over GATE, but then I keep remembering how much all that nationalism crap annoyed me.
Its not that bad, actually its barely noticeable in the anime and cut them some slack. i mean name me any movies or tv shows that does not always seem to highlight they are the only ones capable of being heroic or the best over the rest, especially when the military is involved? XD but it is a good show and i love it.

Its not that bad, actually its barely noticeable in the anime and cut them some slack. i mean name me any movies or tv shows that does not always seem to highlight they are the only ones capable of being heroic or the best over the rest, especially when the military is involved? XD but it is a good show and i love it.
Indeed, there are far too many movies that can be summed up as "America, **** Yeah!". Where America is here to save the day, even in historical events which had no US involvement.

I think the problem why Japan seems to sit less comfortably with people is because they were on the wrong side in WW2 and the JSDF is not an army they rely on the USA and UK for support.

What really bugged me about the show was just how perfect and right the JDSF were. Nothing was a challenge for them, which made for zero drama. The saving grace for the show was the characters, as they were pretty likeable. I'll give it till Saturday and see how broke I am and how I feel about the show then. I've burned money on worse. (I did buy Shomin Sample from the AL sale)

Hell yeah the last one I was waiting for. Thank you AL for releasing it today when I was (finally) working from home so I could nab it alongside KLK and use the nice discount code too.
Was on the fence about FMP honestly but decided to treat myself in the end. I am now done with buying anime in the sales I think. With buying Cyberpunk 2077 as well as xmas presents (that I haven't even finished getting) my wallet is crying big time.

And now here’s where I hope that claim of ‘only 50-60% of pre-orders selling out’ holds true 😬

Though if anyone in the know (or just following AL on Twitter) can post here if they give any hints of selling out then that’d be appreciated

Yes!!!! So happy with FMP offering. That was the last one of the featured ones I was waiting for. I think that will wrap me up on AL. I went through their website and bought everything else I wanted lol So that way I can get the free shipping.

Now I just have to do the daily MVM. I'm not waiting up till 1:30 a.m. (my time) for it though. If they're pretty much having the same thing for the next 4 days with a few stuff added each day, I think I can safely get some sleep and just check things when I wake up. Lol. It's not like they have free shipping or anything like that that I need to make bulk orders for. I can just buy it as I see it.

I hope everyone's journey for anime buying this year is awesome. Now I can head over to rightstuf and get my missing pieces

Back