Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

They've mentioned on the Discord that Funimation stock arrived later than expected, so the fulfilment centre has held back orders containing Funi titles until everything could he sent together - although that should be happening in the next couple of days. Mystery Boxes were also apparently prioritised.

Ah, thanks. That explains it. Was kinda wondering if something like that was the case so nice to get some confirmation!

Just diving in here quickly to say guys may notice some titles that were marked as out of stock now listed as "Awaiting Reprint". So you guys can still take advantage of the special offers on them, we've added that tag on to products and added note in the listing itself where needed to explain that.

TL;DR if an order has multiple items and one of them is an "Awaiting Reprint" item, it's quite possible your entire order won't ship until the item is actually in stock again. (While we're hoping it will be before this - or in some cases, logistics depending, there will be a split shipment of an order - it could mean your entire order won't ship until after Christmas.)

Hope that helps.

Just diving in here quickly to say guys may notice some titles that were marked as out of stock now listed as "Awaiting Reprint". So you guys can still take advantage of the special offers on them, we've added that tag on to products and added note in the listing itself where needed to explain that.

TL;DR if an order has multiple items and one of them is an "Awaiting Reprint" item, it's quite possible your entire order won't ship until the item is actually in stock again. (While we're hoping it will be before this - or in some cases, logistics depending, there will be a split shipment of an order - it could mean your entire order won't ship until after Christmas.)

Hope that helps.
Does that mean if we put a large order in on day 1 and it had a pre-order in that it would not ship until much later? I was under the impression you tended to ship still, but no dispatch notification was sent out (as the order was not fully fullfilled).
Or is this just apply to the "awating reprint" stock/orders?

Does that mean if we put a large order in on day 1 and it had a pre-order in that it would not ship until much later? I was under the impression you tended to ship still, but no dispatch notification was sent out (as the order was not fully fullfilled).
Or is this just apply to the "awating reprint" stock/orders?
Pre-orders are separate to that.
So the plan is to split out pre-orders, but in general we are prioritising shipping orders where all items are in stock to maximise efficiency of shipments.

EDIT - I'll add that stock deliveries are arriving each day. So that isn't to imply orders will be delayed for a long time. Very much a case of trying to work as efficiently as possible given the very large volume of orders being handled. Hope that helps.

Pre-orders are separate to that.
So the plan is to split out pre-orders, but in general we are prioritising shipping orders where all items are in stock to maximise efficiency of shipments.

EDIT - I'll add that stock deliveries are arriving each day. So that isn't to imply orders will be delayed for a long time. Very much a case of trying to work as efficiently as possible given the very large volume of orders being handled. Hope that helps.
Ahh, thanks for the info, I thought it might be something along those lines.

if an order has multiple items and one of them is an "Awaiting Reprint" item, it's quite possible your entire order won't ship until the item is actually in stock again.
Just checked and one of my stocking fillers is labelled as such, so I guess that's why they haven't dispatched even though I ordered within minutes and were all available at the time!
My BOGOF order, ordered about half an hour later, has though (both still available). Not arrived yet 4 days later (postie ready been today), but I guess it's a busy time and I opted for the free postage.

I’ve had a BOGOF order from day 1 order marked as fulfilled on Friday but the tracking number link says Royal Mail are still awaiting the package so I wonder if there’s an extra delay somewhere.

Thank you so much for the heads up. Regretted missing this one and Lucky Star (I don't think the latter is going to reprint?) before I figured out these sales. Had to decide between coupling it with wolf's rain or pigtails and went for the former, as I got the others I wanted from that section already. From the BOGOF section I'd highly recommend the Your Lie in April set for great character drama and classical soundtrack/score.

You're welcome :)

Hope that helps.

I am totally happy to receive my items in one shipment when it's ready to go, no rush to receive them. Thanks for allowing GL orders!

Hope that helps.
Really handy to know that so thank you very much, I’m considering making an order and a couple of things went out of stock between looking so it will be nice to still be able to order them whilst still taking advantage of the special offers. I’d be happy enough to wait until the new year if it means receiving the order together especially considering how big it might be. Now to decide if I should add or remove anything from my order, just the 21 items in basket so far!

Really handy to know that so thank you very much, I’m considering making an order and a couple of things went out of stock between looking so it will be nice to still be able to order them whilst still taking advantage of the special offers. I’d be happy enough to wait until the new year if it means receiving the order together especially considering how big it might be. Now to decide if I should add or remove anything from my order, just the 21 items in basket so far!

Double it.

I bought all 3 CEs but mainly because I was reviewing them for another site. If you look at very bottom of each of my reviews, you'll see the pictures I took of the contents. (Maybe you won't want to read the actual text because SPOILERS!)

I probably wouldn't spend a heap on these if you're not that much of a completist/monogatari obsessive. The films are pretty good, but the first one especially is very padded, acting mainly as a prologue where almost nothing happens. I've never looked at the extras again since watching them first time, so for most people I'd say the standard editions are fine. You're not missing out on anything essential if you don't buy the CEs - they are the very definition of luxury items after all.
Thank you very much and to you as well,
Can tell you now the CE's won't be in the sale, hope that helps!
Very much, thank you! I'll be ordering the standard editions in a few moments! Looking forward to the general sale too! Thanks for all of the effort and work that's gone into the whole event!

If an order has multiple items and one of them is an "Awaiting Reprint" item, it's quite possible your entire order won't ship until the item is actually in stock again.
I second @D1tchd1gger 's question.

I placed a Day 1 order with multiple items, with a stocking filler that now says "Awaiting Reprint", but at the time I placed the order, it was available & in stock. It hasn't been dispatched yet. Is my order included in the waiting list now too?

Random question for you anime collectors... I'm seeing some titles like "Black Bullet" being released and promoted as new or preorder or whatnot. Even RightStuf shows it as preorder, and I just got an email from Sentai about upcoming releases for it. I bought mine... blu-ray as well... about 2 years ago. How/why is everyone defining this release as upcoming?

Random question for you anime collectors... I'm seeing some titles like "Black Bullet" being released and promoted as new or preorder or whatnot. Even RightStuf shows it as preorder, and I just got an email from Sentai about upcoming releases for it. I bought mine... blu-ray as well... about 2 years ago. How/why is everyone defining this release as upcoming?
This question is probably more suitable for the Q&A thread but it sounds like you've got the old release. It's pretty common for companies like Sentai and Funimation to re-release some titles years later.

Back