Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Does anyone know if the size for this artbox is the same as the one for the older collectors edition? Missed out on the first one when it was on sale :/

Edit: I'm talking about Gun Gale Online 😂

Does anyone know if the size for this artbox is the same as the one for the older collectors edition? Missed out on the first one when it was on sale :/

Edit: I'm talking about Gun Gale Online 😂
Description says comes in 2 amarays but it looks smaller than usual. To be fair its only 2 discs so could fit in one case.

on a different spin, I'm working on the scavenger hunt thing for Sentai, and their clue was 'auch der lieber, this conflict is no counterfeit'... i cant seem to figure this one out, anyone have suggestions?

WI recommend getting Gun Gale Online, it's a fun anime.

Not going to lie, I was 50/50 about pre-ordering this set. However, when Llenn makes a face like this and the price teasing me. That cheeky bait got me and my wallet good 💸 🎣

Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-15-40-29.jpg

Appreciate the recommendation, I skipped on this when the series was broadcasting. I'll give it a watch this time round👌

Last edited:
good choice i preordered it too i am just glad i got the screen anime membership as it has already nearly reaped its value back with the money been saving. just checked and made £60 saving already so far this year

Bought the Code Geass movies II and III from the BOGOF offer from AL, but can't find movie I Initiation anywhere. Does anyone know if it's out of print? Thanks

good choice i preordered it too i am just glad i got the screen anime membership as it has already nearly reaped its value back with the money been saving
Very nice planning and clever investment. ✌️

Any other particular title / pre-order you're aiming for during AllTheAnime XMAS sale?

Bought the Code Geass movies II and III from the BOGOF offer from AL, but can't find movie I Initiation anywhere. Does anyone know if it's out of print? Thanks

I believe so. Other retailers have sold out their stock. Last time I saw a copy was a month ago on eBay (Priced at £49.99).

Best to be on lookout as it may pop up here and again.

Last edited:
next one I am after is of course full metal panic iv although i am tempted to put in a rightstuf order soon for the remaining sailor moon films for my collection along with please teacher and the aria set

Very nice planning and clever investment. ✌️

Any other particular title / pre-order you're aiming for during AllTheAnime XMAS sale?

I believe so. Other retailers have sold out their stock. Last time I saw a copy was a month ago on eBay (Priced at £49.99).

Best to be on lookout as it may pop up here and again.
Thanks, thats a shame, will keep an eye out for it.

next one I am after is of course full metal panic iv although i am tempted to put in a rightstuf order soon for the remaining sailor moon films for my collection along with please teacher and the aria set

Definitely throwing my money at FMP IV, after the long home release delay. Am very happy to know we can get it soon.

Though I'm praying one day AllTheAnime announces a release date for Kakegurui. That is a life goal right there.

Amazing, I never knew they had a set for this classic. Decent price as well. Shame the Aria bundle isn't available to purchase at the moment. Wish you luck in getting the set soon 👍

Yeah, they've been gone a while, I ordered those two in the BOGOF offer also, really hoping their Lelouch of the Re;surrection CE I've pre-ordered will fit nicely in the box with movies 2 & 3.

I was lucky to pick up a copy from CEX (although the first one got cancelled but it came back into stock to allow me to reorder), but the 2 copies they had showing have both gone.

Might be worth setting up a stock alert in case they get hold of any more copies (although very much doubtful considering the low price they are offering to buy them)

Another first-time poster. I wanted to say thank you for a great thread! The information and discussion has been really helpful to follow.

I've made a bunch of purchases from the AL sale already, making use of the 10% discount, which I found out about in here. I'm sure I'll pick stuff up from the upcoming MVM discounts too.

I'm tempted by the Kizumonogatari standard blu-rays currently on the MVM sale. However, I might wait to see if they include the collector's editions of the three Kizu films in the general sale over days 9-12. Would anyone who has the CE sets say that the extras are worth it? Obviously there's also no guarantee that the CE sets will be within the general sale anyway, so I'll make a decision tomorrow!

Another first-time poster. I wanted to say thank you for a great thread! The information and discussion has been really helpful to follow.

I've made a bunch of purchases from the AL sale already, making use of the 10% discount, which I found out about in here. I'm sure I'll pick stuff up from the upcoming MVM discounts too.

I'm tempted by the Kizumonogatari standard blu-rays currently on the MVM sale. However, I might wait to see if they include the collector's editions of the three Kizu films in the general sale over days 9-12. Would anyone who has the CE sets say that the extras are worth it? Obviously there's also no guarantee that the CE sets will be within the general sale anyway, so I'll make a decision tomorrow!
It is pretty pricy for a series of hour long films but it's a much cheaper alternative to the Aniplex release. The booklet is a pretty interesting read but it's best to get it on offer.

Back