Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Does those rules apply though seeing as both parts have been out for a while as was a complete dvd set.
Not really, they had titles released within the same year of release for example i remember both Matoi The Scared star slayer and Skip Beat where in the mystery box of 2018 and both got released within the same year.

Just thought, what are the chances that AL will get Re:zero season 2 etc since it's also a funimation show?
Quite high. Funimation's only involvement with the series is for home video in the US & Canada. Anime Limited acquired the UK & IE rights for Season 1 very early on (during simulcast in fact) and since they still have a relationship with Crunchyroll for titles like Ascendance of a Bookworm, In/Spectre and Konosuba, it's possible they'll be able to get the rest of the series.

We're hoping to do complete collection sets of all the half sets next year, but also use existing stock, and some are low stock, hence why the half set BD's haven't or won't be appearing during the sale.
Oh does that include Eromanga Sensei and Granblue Fantasy then? In that case I don't mind holding off unless they're in the sale.

It depends on how much they already have in stock vs how many people will buy it.

The thing is, this series has a massive cult following especially among the people who are into the Sci-Fi/Space genre of Anime, not only that this is the first re-release of an old popular title in over 15 years and for the first time on Blu-Ray that is going to be available for western audiences, so not only from the uk but a lot of people are already eyeing to get it from the States, Canada and other English speaking territories, So it is definitely one of the EB titles that has a massive chance of actually selling out on Pre-Orders.

If i were you and you are really into getting this, i would not chance it, get it from the get go. I have been patiently waiting to get it as it is in my top priority list.
Thanks for the detailed response. I've never seen it before, but I love sci-fi and when I read that a lot of the science is actually scientifically accurate too, that immediately piqued my interest. Yeah I'll make sure to get it asap then.

Taking bet's for today's unlock (besides the Evangelion Vinyl) what we have left is below.

Mystery Box
Cyber City Oedo 808
Re:Zero box

Erased
Full Metal Panic 4
K
Millenium Actress
Kill la Kill
Planetes
Summer Day's with Coo
Gun Gale Online
Children of the Sea

My bet will be:
Millenium Actress

Taking bet's for today's unlock (besides the Evangelion Vinyl) what we have left is below.

Mystery Box
Cyber City Oedo 808
Re:Zero box

Erased
Full Metal Panic 4
K
Millenium Actress
Kill la Kill
Planetes
Summer Day's with Coo
Gun Gale Online
Children of the Sea

My bet will be:
Millenium Actress
It wouldn't surprise me if Anime Limited is saving the Millennium Actress early bird until the day they do the Screen Anime watch along.

It's a film, right?:

And the Eva Vinyl:

It's a film, right?:
A 2007 film directed by Keiichi Hara (Birthday Wonderland, Colorful, Miss Hokusai).

Back