Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Nothing for me from MVM today (After the Rain isn't as cheap as I was hoping) so I bought Yuri on Ice instead :)

...then relented and bought After the Rain as well anyway! :)

Just had the shipping notification for the AL mystery box so the mystery of the contents will most likely be resolved by Friday I would say (if not tomorrow depending on how fast the post is)

Just had the shipping notification for the AL mystery box so the mystery of the contents will most likely be resolved by Friday I would say (if not tomorrow depending on how fast the post is)
That's quite fast. I never go for Mystery Boxes because I always get most of the items, but in this instance I have a feeling the ones I am after are in there (one reason why I never went for it is because it might include Twin Star Exorcists lol).

Z/X Code Reunion has some really nice artwork but a MAL score of 5.70 is pretty yikes. I'll crunchyroll a few episodes of Yuuna but looking pretty quiet for me today as well.

So, if I understand correctly, what I should be doing is waiting until all pre-order stuff that could interest me is online and then order all at once, with the risk that I'll miss cool dailies... Hmmmm.

That way, I'll save on international shipping and use the 10% code. I know I want planetes and promised neverland, but I think I'll only buy dailies if they're really good deals. I'm not even waiting for anything in particular 🤷‍♂️

That's quite fast. I never go for Mystery Boxes because I always get most of the items, but in this instance I have a feeling the ones I am after are in there (one reason why I never went for it is because it might include Twin Star Exorcists lol).

I was sitting on the fence yesterday wherever or not to go for it, but I've taken the risk that it will be 5 titles I've already own in collectors edition.

Made an account to thank you OP, AL didn’t make it clear one bit (to me at least) that there was a BOGOF offer in the Xmas sale. It was this forum post alone that I found randomly searching the internet and have now spent far too much money lol. I’m truly shocked at how good the deals are. I buy almost all my AL stuff in HMV. :/
Hopefully MVM will turn up the heat in the coming days.
Keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks again

Back