Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Thanks for the hard work Grav. Comparing the two companies mystery box potentials really paints a funny picture

AL mystery box potential: Not too many CE's left so kind of predictable this year, I guess it makes sense as they were pretty dry last year and lost a lot of Funi licenses.

MVM mystery box potential: Ah... So that's why they are doing it twice.

I have made some tweaks to the first post. Wanted to provide a balance between providing a ton of information as well as making it easier to view without being too busy. I may go back to the classic bullet-point list format for the item listing across each 12 days but it'll depend on how many are on offer.

Might it be easier to split the thread up so one is for AL & another for MVM?

Might it be easier to split the thread up so one is for AL & another for MVM?

Considering both are now having their sales at the exact same dayframe (if that is even a word), I feel it's much easier to have everything in one place. Besides it worked last time in my opinion. I might keep the layout of the individual days to be similar to last year in the end, but there's still time to make adjustments.

443.png

The final day of waiting... :3​

I have been thinking.

I noticed a pattern that a lot of titles that were in the previous mystery boxes from last year and the year before have all been a deal of the week sale, this is similar to 2019 when titles from the previus mystery boxes were also in the deal of the week, but i also noticed that at least half of the new titles that were in the deal of the week for the first time of that year and last year were later incorporated into the mystery boxes if those years.

Note: Their were others but some have gone out of print sometime after they showed up.

Dont take this as a certainty but a few titles that were in the deal of the week this year but so far not in the mystery boxes included:
Bloom Into You,
Ambition of Oda Nobunaga,
Chivalry of a Failed Knight,
GATE,
Grimoire of Zero,
Devils and Realist, (
This showed up twice this year actually, so more likely to be in them than any other title}
Amagami SS,
Maid Sama,
Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun,
Nisemonogatari
Starmyu
Danmachi Sword Ortario,
Tenchi Muyo OVA,
Flip Flappers,
Princess Principal,
UQ Holder,

Well it is more or less to shorten the list a bit, but i am very certain that at least 2 of these will make it in the bd bundle
Pretty much all titles become deal of the week at some point, but regarding your predictions I will say that out of those titles you've mentioned, only 1 will be included in one of the mystery bundles.

Pretty much all titles become deal of the week at some point, but regarding your predictions I will say that out of those titles you've mentioned, only 1 will be included in one of the mystery bundles.
Well i am still buying it, your mystery bundle is a lot less predictable so it makes it so much fun, on the other hand, you kind of helped narrow things down a little if most of these are not going to be in it. XD

is up early and just bought pouring acrylic paint and wood slices in the Arteza Cyber Monday Sale Gee I really hope I am awake and have enough monies for the animu sales when 9:30am comes :| Does anyone wanna see a picture of my fine glitter set that I'm planning to shake on the pouring acrylic paint to make sparkly pictures? :3

Back