Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Debating if I should just buy the stuff I wanted from MVM and not bother with hoping it gets listed in the next 2 days... or wait... Most of it is the various Fate series...

After seeing Instagram ads for Millennium Actress led me to think it was today (perhaps more general ads were intended). Oh well, I suppose this was a better way to go!

And the Attack on Titan Vinyls:

Had 3 orders between #777×× and 791×× ship today so either someone caught up on emails or someone went into work and had a mental Hunter S. Thompson style shift 😂

Well i finally got K so now that is over with so i got two things to say

First would the stuff that is not on p reorder still ship out? as i bought a couple of EB with them so im curious.

Second: I wound up not using my 10% code cause, well while i waited i forgot about it and now i got nothing left to order. so first one to give me a reply il send it to them no jk. might as well someone use it. Think of it as an extra Christmas gift

Well i finally got K so now that is over with so i got two things to say

First would the stuff that is not on p reorder still ship out? as i bought a couple of EB with them so im curious.

Second: I wound up not using my 10% code cause, well while i waited i forgot about it and now i got nothing left to order. so first one to give me a reply il send it to them no jk. might as well someone use it. Think of it as an extra Christmas gift
Me me!

I don't think that code will work for you. I asked AL about this because I'm subscribed to their newsletter on a different email that I usually use for my orders and they told me the code only works with the email it was sent to.
Yeah, tried it and it didn't work. :( Oh well, it was a really nice gesture to share the unused code.

K is here!
Now got to consider whether I get Millennium Actress or not, in which case wait till tomorrow to order. Anyone seen the film before or knows what it is like? The hype being built suggests as such.

K is here!
Now got to consider whether I get Millennium Actress or not, in which case wait till tomorrow to order. Anyone seen the film before or knows what it is like? The hype being built suggests as such.
If your a Screen Anime Subscriber then you can watch it via that at the moment (Sub or Dubbed), but also haven't got round to watching it yet myself either.

K is here!
Personally I loved it. We did a simulwatch of the Kon films a little while ago and heres a spoiler removed version of what I initially said:
Millenium Actress

What a wonderful film. As it's my first time watching I've just sat back and gone along for the ride rather than watching with my critical simulwatch eye.

I loved how, like Perfect Blue, theres actually more than one story going on. The obvious Chiyoko's story but also that actually this was Genya's story.

The dub was also joyously fantastic. Everything out of Genya and the cameraman was amazing. The cameraman especially added so much humour to what was quite a dark film. It was the right move though as when the emotional core was exposed at the end I was crying as the humour had made everyone feel so relatable. Especially with all the genre changes and general weirdness of the "story in a story" style the film was presented in.

Great film.

Back