UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A day early it seems, but Anime Limited's next Early Bird is available on their website.

My Next Life as a Villainess - All Routes Lead to Doom! Season 1 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition

So this actually works out good for me - I'm temporarily breaking my vow of avoiding any Collector's Edition pre-orders because today I am able to order three Earlybirds together in one order, all due to release this month, without having to wait for a big sale. Please no delays on these; all three had better ship out together before the end of the month - I'm giving AL one last chance! With VAT removed and my AnimeUnLimited discount, it knocks the pricing down to £29.99 each, or £10 off international shipping to the US for £5 shipping per title, depending how you look at it. :)

atamarch3preorders.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my copy of Great Pretender and as expected the customs valuation by Anime Limited is significantly higher than it should be at £92.24 ex VAT(£110 inc UK VAT). I don't know where they pulled that number from as it doesn't correspond with either the current sale price(£100 ex VAT) or the EB(£83.33 ex VAT) with or without the Unlimited discount.

Weird Anime Limited got the Spy Family movie and Re:Zero season 2, while Crunchy get Konosuba movie, the prequel Explosion series and SAO (which I've gone off due to certain "thing" in Alicization)

Weird Anime Limited got the Spy Family movie and Re:Zero season 2, while Crunchy get Konosuba movie, the prequel Explosion series and SAO (which I've gone off due to certain "thing" in Alicization)

One Piece Film: Red as well, would be interested in how it came to be for them to be getting the odd license to something Crunchyroll has in the U.S. though it's been mostly films so must be a different case there.

Not counting all the recent / upcoming releases though of Crunchyroll titles which were released by Viz and Sentai in the U.S. which AL have picked up as they were all pre-merger deals.

One Piece Film: Red as well, would be interested in how it came to be for them to be getting the odd license to something Crunchyroll has in the U.S. though it's been mostly films so must be a different case there.

Not counting all the recent / upcoming releases though of Crunchyroll titles which were released by Viz and Sentai in the U.S. which AL have picked up as they were all pre-merger deals.
Iirc the licenses are seperate for a show's seasons and movies so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bidding war behind the scenes for some of the hotter IP's that we aren't seeing.

Since the early bird is now in effect, Golden Time early bird starts today
£39.99

Since the early bird is now in effect, Golden Time early bird starts today
£39.99

I was lucky enough to be able to order the 3 previous CE Earlybirds together in a single order before their pre-order windows closed yesterday, so I was able to spit that costly £25 shipping to the US across three sets. I really want to get this Golden Time CE too, but it has a shorter one week pre-order window. Is there another CE pre-order coming out before next Friday, so I could at least do a 2-release pre-order? I need to look for the announcement post for all these new CEs coming out, I think there's still a couple more, and I know I wanted almost all of them... 🤤

Oh! Beautiful Bones CE, I want I want I want!! Please be next week! Bah, looks more likely B the beginning Succession CE will be next, which I want to get as well, but I'm not quite as hyped for that one.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to be able to order the 3 previous CE Earlybirds together in a single order before their pre-order windows closed yesterday, so I was able to spit that costly £25 shipping to the US across three sets. I really want to get this Golden Time CE too, but it has a shorter one week pre-order window. Is there another CE pre-order coming out before next Friday, so I could at least do a 2-release pre-order? I need to look for the announcement post for all these new CEs coming out, I think there's still a couple more, and I know I wanted almost all of them... 🤤
The next EB is likely to be either B: The Beginning Succession (CE) or Rental Magica Part 1 (CE).

Other potential candidates are Beautiful Bones: Sakurado's Investigation (CE), Gundam Build Fighters Try Part 2 (CE), Lupin the Third Part 6 (CE) and maybe the delayed Eureka: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution (CE).

Yes, I want to get the third Eureka Seven movie CE too, along with Beautiful Bones and B Succession. I may have to wait until the summer or holiday sale to get those though, whenever they get sale prices and free international shipping. Or whenever AOL offers them, with their less-costly shipping.

Back