UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Does anyone else have issues with AL's website?
On mobile I can easily scale it by accident when trying to navigate the site & on mobile the basket/cart goes off the page horizontally & appears to be using tables for the cart layout ^_^;.

On desktop I find that with any script blocking in place it rapidly reloads to the point that I can't even enable the scripts I want to actually run whilst visiting the site unless I go to the inspect panel & throttle my net down so that it reloads slow enough to allow them before another refresh.

I have a problem with my G Gundam set which arrived today.

After inserting the 1st disc into my bluray player, it couldn't play. I checked the disc and found a scratch and a small dent on back of the disc.

The other discs are fine.

Gonna ask Anime Limited for assistance.

As good as I think great pretender is £ 80 would be my limit, £150+ is ridiculous
Worth pointing out the UK price shifting currency is £129.99 - which is what the SRP will be here too.

At two cours run, we'd have usually done 2 x LE sets - each retailing at £69.99 today. Aka £139.98 SRP together there. We'll have more about preorders in due course so stay tuned :)!

Crunchyroll also get cool colour variants of AL vinyl releases while we just get black. The UK is fast becoming an afterthought.

The US is the major hub for vinyl records on anime still, so we used to do similar with TRSI as well before too. The UK can't always sustain it's own variants yet as an exclusive but we love to do so and include them wherever we can. We're still based in the UK and it remains our hone base of operations and the line-up we have backs that up.

Where we do have product that goes wider though we have to evaluate based on market demand for the product though - always a balancing act and we do aim to
So Crunchyroll is selling an Anime Limited set in the US before Anime Limited in the UK... that's wild lol

It's not that wild - we'd usually have listed on TRSI first too and due to pre-order windows / delivery times it just make sense to open sales in the USA first overall. It doesn't impact the product for the UK but it didn't make sense to open our presales here right in the middle of the Christmas sale when product wouldn't be in on time.

All the same folks at TRSI are still working there and we have a lot of love for them still :).

Very best,

Andrew

I'm pretty sure are they're usually £60.00+ which is why when I saw them for the price they are now on day one of the sale, I bought them. Future Boy Conan that is.

What are the chances that alltheanime will release the rest of demon slayer?

I think thats the situation with alot that they obtain a season or so and then not the rest... Theres a big list im sure

What are the chances that alltheanime will release the rest of demon slayer?

I think thats the situation with alot that they obtain a season or so and then not the rest... Theres a big list im sure
Unknown at the moment but seeing as Aniplex of America seem to be ignoring all licencing enquiries that aren't from CR the chances aren't good.

During the Q&A recently it was mentioned Demon Slayer would be with Crunchyroll but like others have mentioned, they haven't touched anything Aniplex in a while, home video release-wise.

But considering we've gotten cinema releases for SAO and Kaguya-sama during that time, it's not like they're not aware of having them (I know logistics with cinema is likely different than home video but still).

Back