UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Gunbuster is... OOP?

I hope, that they don't remove this item from my package that I created during sales, lol.

Last edited:
Pity they never seem to hear anything else, as multiple people on this forum have contacted them about various issues & get little to no response.

I'm STILL waiting on my replacement Evangelion disc 5.
I left the AUKN Discord server a while back but I remember they were more active over there. Anyone know if that's still the case or if they've gone silent there as well?

Since we're on the complaints train I may as well note that it's coming up to a year since they released the Attack on Titan Season 3 soundtrack on vinyl and yet there's still no sign of the CD edition. Really losing hope and contemplating whether I should just import the Japanese release tbh.

Gunbaster is... OOP?

I hope, that they don't remove this item from my package that I created during sales, lol.
@Hanners @anime_andrew Blimey, is there going to be a standard edition any time soon (which admittedly I would have preferred anyway) because if not I need to get a copy from amazon quick? (I assumed there would be enough left for MCM)

I left the AUKN Discord server a while back but I remember they were more active over there. Anyone know if that's still the case or if they've gone silent there as well?

Discord still active with hanners posting every so often. Don't think I've seen Miles post, and the other reps don't post anymore.

Gunbuster is... OOP?

Damn, and I was just looking at that page earlier this week and decided to buy it at the end of the month...

Gunbuster is... OOP?

Oh, so glad I ordered it just 2 weeks ago during the AL sale then - I had a feeling the CE would sell out during the sale.

Also received a email to say Tower of God delayed until November 27th.

At this point I don't even know why they bother giving us a new release date when it's just going to get delayed again.
😩

Also received a email to say Tower of God delayed until November 27th.
😩

Lol, I was right once again with that forecast:

I've been forcasting this all along, it's really disgusting that they have had to set the release date to only a few days before the beginning of the 2023 Christmas Sale. I'm almost positive Tower of God UE will very soon follow with the same delay, as both sets (Ascendance of a Bookworm and Tower of God) have been moved in tandem to the same delayed date at least 4 times already.

Given it's a Discotek clone: Is the content of the Gunbuster booklet, or at least most of it, also included as on-disc-extras?
to my knowledge, the artwork in the booklet isn't shown as a gallery anywhere on the disc (no disc menu options for this either as there are none for any type of gallery).

Last edited:
Back