UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well at least I have a good reason now for kinda forgeting to cancel my "Anime (Un)Limited", which re-subbed ealier today (probably would have re-subbed with this upcoming sale or at the very least christmas)

But I was kinda of thinking I wanted to see what the sales are gonna look like with All The Anime being owned by which ever group it is owned by now

I just ordered Burn the Witch via PayPal and didn't run into any issues, so not sure what the exact problem is but it's not universal (unless they just fixed it in the last hour!)

Just a thought I had, seeing as AL got One Piece Film: Red as well as other Toei properties I do wonder if they'd be able to go back and pick up the One Piece TV specials such as Adventure in the Ocean's Navel, Adventure on Hand Island or Heart of Gold for example as I doubt Crunchyroll UK have any interest in doing so.

Last edited:
Just a thought I had, seeing as AL got One Piece Film: Red as well as other Toei properties I do wonder if they'd be able to go back and pick up the One Piece TV specials such as Adventure in the Ocean's Navel, Adventure on Hand Island or Heart of Gold for example as I doubt Crunchyroll UK have any interest in doing so.
Wouldn't mind them getting the Digimon movies given Discotek has given them the remake treatment

Wouldn't mind them getting the Digimon movies given Discotek has given them the remake treatment
I'm committed to buying all of Discotek's Digimon output, but I'll happily double dip if AL bring any out. That said, I've had the Australian Digimon Kizuna blu-ray on my shelf for 28 months, the theatrical release was 18 months ago, and AL's blu-ray release doesn't seem to be any closer to existing.

Can defo see AL releasing the movies once Kizuna finally releases, especially as Digimon: The Movie is a lot of people's childhood, so the nostalgia factor is there. Depending if Crunchyroll hold the license still for the series, would be nice if AL can release that as well eventually.

Last edited:
Can defo see AL releasing the movies once Kizuna finally releases, especially as Digimon: The Movie is a lot of people's childhood, so the nostalgia factor is there. Depending if Crunchyroll hold the license still for the series, would be nice if AL can release that as well eventually.
I would love for AL to release the newly remastered Digimon Adventure 01. The fact they have remastered them properly means they look great. :D

So the bonus episodes with One Piece Film Red are subtitle only on the AL release.

It looks like the Crunchyroll release in the US offers a dub as well.

I also think you can buy the dubbed versions on Microsoft.com

I imagine AL must have a lot of copies of Gunbuster to dispatch considering mine still hasn't been yet and they started on Friday. Not the end of the world but I am looking forward to watching it.

So the bonus episodes with One Piece Film Red are subtitle only on the AL release.

It looks like the Crunchyroll release in the US offers a dub as well.

I also think you can buy the dubbed versions on Microsoft.com
I believe the US Blu-ray is Region AB which is a rarity for a One Piece film.

I imagine AL must have a lot of copies of Gunbuster to dispatch considering mine still hasn't been yet and they started on Friday. Not the end of the world but I am looking forward to watching it.

I wouldn't worry about it not been sent yet, as my copy was dispatched on Friday, but the tracking says that Royal Mail still haven't received it yet.

Back