UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Got Coming Soon pre-ordered, heard it's good.

Ftw8evBWcAE6x9r.jpg

Some fascinating conspiracy theories here! 😅 We're not being paid or strong-armed into stocking third-party products, it's a simple normal practice just like any other online store deciding to stock a product range. Personally, for some time I've been passionate about turning the jokes about "All The Anime" into a reality, and this is a big step in that direction, and it's not about competing on price for us as much as it is increasing our general service offering for loyal customers and those who want a single place to shop for any UK anime release on home video.

You've seen us experiment with manga before in the past, and that's definitely something I'm keen for us to continue and extend - however, keeping abreast of (and stocked with) manga releases is a far more labour-intensive task than it is on the anime side, so bear with us while we work on that side of things.
Nothing better than a good conspiracy theory, but in all seriousness out of curiosity are you going to sell crunchyroll and mvm's stock at MCM? I only ask as I've heard rumours the other vendors aren't coming back.

I wonder if Goodbye, Don Glees! will be dispatching soon as it was supposed to release today and the ATA site had an estimated shipping date of today also, can understand if it'll be a few days off though as it did say estimated.

I wonder if Goodbye, Don Glees! will be dispatching soon as it was supposed to release today and the ATA site had an estimated shipping date of today also, can understand if it'll be a few days off though as it did say estimated.

IMG-6542.jpg

It exists! Just waiting for stock to land at our fulfilment centre, which should be any day now.

@Hanners I just wanted to take the time to post in here and thank Anime Limited for their most recent shipping of my order from AlltheAnime's Spring Sale to me here in the USA. The items were each wrapped in bubble-wrap and well packed, and arrived across the pond with no damage to the five Collector's Edition boxes at all (see my post in the What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION! thread). They were even sent via trackable Fedex shipping, so I always knew where my package was. Thank you very much for the great opportunity us international customers have to be able to use our 10% and 15% Unlimited discounts, have VAT removed from the posted price, and receive free trackable shipping over £100 during your larger sales of the year, it really makes it very attractive for me to continue importing UK anime releases from Anime Limited for my collection. I do especially love your Collector's and Ultimate Editions, and hope to see lots more digipaks included in those sets! 😘👌

Back