UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The early bird price will be back around the premiere (for a new products)? I'mean, one month before premiere or something? I'm asking, because it's very hard to me buying this right now... Tower of God Ultimate Edition Blu-ray, but original price for this item is so big. Anybody knows something?

I’d also like to add that a lot of people are not fans of the A4 book packaging that Anime Limited sometimes uses for their Ultimate Edition. They’re probably holding out for a Collector’s box or even the standard release.

Meh, I don't normally do recaps, even if they introduce some new footage. I've seen the proper story, and have finished it to the end, so I don't need to dwell on it any longer, lol.... Although, I have watched pretty much every VE reaction video on Youtube, but that's not really recapping, as I'm primarily there just to see the reactor's complete breakdown response while devolving into a sniveling mass of jelly during the saddest parts of the series, Mwah-hahah-haaa!

The runtime of the Recollections is about half that of the fairly short main series anyway, I'm not sure who the target for it is, because anyone who likes it would probably just prefer the main show without cutting content out.

It's not like they need to streamline it really, VE is about the journey and cutting that in half kills some of that.

I re-watched it recently, it's still as great as I can remember it, but I don't think I can survive a 3rd re-watch 😭

I’m honestly surprised they haven’t yet. I also feel like Mystery of Mamo and Part I are dead ringers to be licensed, but the Lupin train has seemingly come to a swift halt since Part V’s release.
Mystery of Mamo might be in licensing limbo since Manga UK used to release it on DVD over here.

We still have Part 6 that's on its way some point next year at least.

Is anyone else still waiting for stuff from the Christmas sale?

I ordered 6 Gundam blu-rays on the 1st of December, I received 4 of them on the 7th, but the final two (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ) are still awaiting dispatch?

Is this just the Royal Mail strike?

Is anyone else still waiting for stuff from the Christmas sale?

I ordered 6 Gundam blu-rays on the 1st of December, I received 4 of them on the 7th, but the final two (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ) are still awaiting dispatch?

Is this just the Royal Mail strike?
They're awaiting reprints: Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ: Part 1 - Blu-ray

Annoyingly they usually don't bother mentioning this to customers who ordered them; they just put a notice on the product page.

Back