UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Still no newswire? Anime Limited do realise it's now September, don't they? I mean, 2 more days and there will be another early Bird go up for pre-order that we know nothing about.

It pays to know in advance what titles are coming up for pre-order so that us anime fans know where to budget, especially in the current climate.

I bet the newswire gets posted shortly after I post this message. 😉

Still no newswire? Anime Limited do realise it's now September, don't they? I mean, 2 more days and there will be another early Bird go up for pre-order that we know nothing about.

It pays to know in advance what titles are coming up for pre-order so that us anime fans know where to budget, especially in the current climate.

I bet the newswire gets posted shortly after I post this message. 😉

Everyone, it's time.

Post your best memes combining this song with the frustration of waiting for late newswires! Cuz the delays just keep going on and on...
😭

Good to see Nijigasaki S1 sorted and Summer Ghost is neat. A little surprised about the SRP given Summer Ghost isn't feature length, but I'm sure it could be argued extras and other things add up etc. May wait on that.

Back