UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Of course I order something and write the discount code and don't click on "Apply". Obviously.

Only interested in Ongaku and Maquia which I think was OOP?

Kinda jumped the gun because of it 🤷‍♂️

I noticed someone posted yesterday about the AL Q&A on twitter but didn't see anyone mention this.
Did AL just confirm they've got Demon Slayer season 2??? 😳

View attachment 25660

That would explain why the Mugen Train Arc wasn't a part of Crunchy UK's recent line-up, was a strange omission but thought they might be announcing it at a later date like with Quints 2 originally.

EDIT: If AL do have Demon Slayer then there may be a chance they'll be able to pick up SK8 and Vivy as they're Aniplex titles as well.

I was hoping for an early bird redux as I missed a couple.

Same, Early Birl Redux was the main thing I was looking forward to... There are a few titles I only noticed after people posted them in the recieved today thread.

(My own fault. I've not really followed Anime releases over the last 8 months,,,,, or even this forum)

nothing for me from this sale, i think HMV had WWY at £15 or £17 at one point so i'm just waiting for that to pop back to that point

09a7881482e04f1f621280158f747677.gif

Nothing for me this time round, giving the mystery box a miss as chances are I will either have the titles or they are titles not on my Amazon Wish List to buy at a later date.

Wow, what a disappointing sale, only 48 items plus the Mystery box? Plus, more than half are the B1G1 items that you can't use a coupon on. Meh, there's only one title in the sale I'm even remotely interested in, that I don't already have. I can't do free international shipping with one item. Easy pass then, guess I'll be using my money for the MVM August EB Collector's Editions, I'll be getting 4 out of the 5 of those.

I have to say for all the hype that's a pretty underwhelming list of titles. I suppose it's to be expected given that AL's license output has diminished over the last five or so years, coupled with there being enough overlap with previous sales, that if I hadn't already picked up a show at launch, I've almost certainly found it in a previous promotion.

Honestly, the only show I'm vaguely interested in is the Penguindrum release, chiefly for the booklet. However, I already managed to get Sentai's version for a song, and if the partial Steven Foster-ized dubtitles haven't been fixed, then I'm honestly not sure it's worth double-dipping.

Wow, what a disappointing sale, only 48 items plus the Mystery box? Plus, more than half are the B1G1 items that you can't use a coupon on. Meh, there's only one title in the sale I'm even remotely interested in, that I don't already have. I can't do free international shipping with one item. Easy pass then, guess I'll be using my money for the MVM August EB Collector's Editions, I'll be getting 4 out of the 5 of those.

Just like the summer sale last year, very underwhelming, especially for all the hype they give it.

Last edited:
As there was nothing in the sale I wanted I used my 15% code on a few manga volumes instead. Got Marginal Operation 1&2 and I shall survive using potions 1&2

Thanks. Not complaining, just wasn't sure. Overspent lately and was unsure if I should hold fire just in case a great deal dropped later.
I held back on getting Gundam Seed Destiny to see what was available myself. Nothing there for me but I ended up using the money on DBS when it went cheap on Amazon.

Back