UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just heard crunchyroll have bought rightstuf. Given they're the US partner for Gundam releases, my earlier comment takes on a new meaning. No ill intent behind this speculation but maybe a lot of licenses are about to change hands over here?

Pretty sure AL's deal was with Sunrise. Could be wrong though.
Aye, but Sunrise priority is making money and making Gundam a global IP. They already had a merchandise contract with Crunchyroll for it, so I could see the appeal of just bringing it all 'in house' in as many territories as possible.

Anyone know what the 10% off code is - I signed up for the email list but never got a email with it on
£50+ spend only, one use, and signed up to AllTheAnime email.
And must have "accepts marketing" prefrences turned on (but not sure where this option is). So if you are not recieving the email may be worth checking all terms and condition are correct. And even then maybe worth emailing them as well to ask why you havent recieved and if said generic code will work on your account having not recived the email.

terms.png

code.png

Wonder what will be in the sale, I'm meaning to check it out but knowing me I'll forget and shut the computer down at the end of the working day! :)

I'm hoping the second Tiger & Bunny movie will be just to get rid of their small remaining stock as I'm missing it and don't feel like paying £20.00+ though to be fair, I've had many chances to get it cheaper over the years so if it isn't, ah well, I'll get it eventually.

Apart from that, maybe the limited edition complete set of Re:Zero I'd like, there's definitely more but can't think off the top of my head.

Workin now
Just wouldn't be a proper AL sale without a little 'oh sh*t we forgot to turn the deals on!!' 😂
Great deal, and all ordered!

sometimes it works both ways as theres also an 'oh sh*t we forgot to turn the deal off' moment currently where the Full Metal Panic DEAL OF THE WEEK that ended 3 weeks ago is still active 😂🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Probably looking at one or two titles and that’s it this time around. Any clue as to how close to being OOP Penguindrum is?

Back