UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So much for being on schedule - AL really have dropped the ball with the release schedules and comms (c'mon guys, letting us know the last working day before release!) over the last year now...

Got the e-mail as well but it is complete and as the e-mail said, it's out of their control and is only a few weeks to go now, I think I can wait a little bit longer, used to it now 😅 as annoying as it may be, better late than never.

The issue is that it was only a couple of days ago that AL stated the release was still on track for the 5th. If it's now another three weeks until they have the stock then surely they must have known before today.

I think I'm just going to start mentally adding a few months to the initial stated release date on any AL CE preorders just to avoid this disappointment over each delay at the last minute.

Heheh, maybe my Blood-C Ultimate will ship before CCS then, if it is still slated for the 18th... Nah, I'm sure it will be delayed yet again as well. Still keeping my hopes up for delivery before 2023... 😝

Last edited:
026a43149f15aba65483169442f6c13c.gif

I'm actually kind of glad it's been delayed - I've been thinking recently and I don't know if I even still want it, so this gives me some more time to decide if I want to cancel!

I think I'm just going to start mentally adding a few months to the initial stated release date on any AL CE preorders just to avoid this disappointment over each delay at the last minute.
Ah in these circles it's called 'the Gundam method' trust me its easier to not even look at the release date.

Speaking of the big G, just checked and their last Gundam release was last June! 😭

Back