UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Terms and conditions should you need as well. Although I did spot what I hope is a typo, code is valid till 2021 not 2022.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Usable once per customer only, for a 15% discount on all products in that order.
  • Multiple accounts per customer are not permitted and will result in orders not being honoured.
  • Not redeemable with any other discount codes.
  • Usable across all products on store for the sale period (excluding buy one get one free).
  • Code is valid from 16:30 on 11th April until 17:30 on 19th April 2021.
Be warned that the ‘all offers’ banner link includes the bogof titles, and they’re not immediately marked as such.
It’s probably generally better to go to the individual sections. Seemed to go live at 4:50, and I had my essentials ordered by 4:55, but I’ve since ordered the mystery boxes and some other stuff.
Gundam is in the bogof (again), so I’m plugging holes in my collection, even though I’ve only watched a single series so far.

And I don’t think anything other than BR is in the sale? No soundtracks, for example.

No free shipping on 100 GBP orders - I weep

Lupin and violet evergarden though...

Is sinners of the system close to the original series or what?
On the front page I though I saw free international shipping over £100

EDIT: Yep check the front page (home page) right near the bottom:

Free International shipping on orders over £100​

For the entire Easter Sale period (11th-19th April), we're offering free shipping on all orders over £100 across our entire online store.
What better time to put all your anime-buying eggs in one basket?
Browse and buy today!

On the front page I though I saw free international shipping over £100

EDIT: Yep check the front page (home page) right near the bottom:

Free International shipping on orders over £100​

For the entire Easter Sale period (11th-19th April), we're offering free shipping on all orders over £100 across our entire online store.
What better time to put all your anime-buying eggs in one basket?
Browse and buy today!

I assume you’re referring to international having a minimum of £100 for free shipping?

My bad, the 100 I had on my cart was with the discount already applied - urgh, there's nothing I want for 12 gbp scheise

OK, so I can't be the only one ready to waste money on anime I won't watch and will end up being cheaper during the Christmas sale, right? Show of hands?!

Future diary looks interesting for my part. Does anyone like that one?

Also obligatory "what's in the box" mystery boxes
I usally get them but last years easter standard editions mystery bundle was really disappointing, so not sure I'm gonna bother with them this year (Last years felt like they just threw everything from the christmas sale that they didn't sell).
And this year they have mentioned they are more starter mystery bundles, so I'm guessing they will all be items I have.

No free shipping on 100 GBP orders - I weep

Lupin and violet evergarden though...

Is sinners of the system close to the original series or what?
Sinners of the System is primarily set between seasons 2 and 3. They're 3 stand alone stories each one focusing on different characters from the show. For my part I really like them.

My bad, the 100 I had on my cart was with the discount already applied - urgh, there's nothing I want for 12 gbp scheise

OK, so I can't be the only one ready to waste money on anime I won't watch and will end up being cheaper during the Christmas sale, right? Show of hands?!
Have you thought about JJK CE? With the 15% promo code and VAT removed, it comes to £31.86 as a preorder

Is it confirmed they lost S1 as well though?
I think the conversation got lost in translation here. What Jon O Fun was referring to was the fact that Mugen Train the Movie went to Crunchymation UK instead of Anime Limited, which gives off the impression that Entertainment District arc and Mugen Train TV arc would also be released under that distributor, similarly to Jujutsu Kaisen with Season 1 with Anime Limited but the prequel film with the other.

Anime Limited still has Demon Slayer Season 1 which is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Doesn't seem to be much for me.
Might give Castlevania a go for a tenner.

Just as well because I have bought
Golden Kamuy 2
Girls und Panzer 1+2
Hinamatsura
Kemono Jihen
Plus others

Yet. They're all available over the next couple of months.
So I'm glad.

Is it confirmed they lost S1 as well though?
They still have the license for S1 but everything after will be funi.

I'm sure others will know the workings of how licenses work better, but I'd assume they paid a hell of a lot to get it before Manga/Funi did.
And considering there was talk of $190,000 per episode in the US (bigger market obviously) they'll continue to sell it up to the last minute they're allowed.

I just don't see them releasing another edition of it. Love to be proven wrong though!

Violet evergarden sold out before I could order d'oh

It didn't even have a low stock warning, did it? 🤔

Could anyone ask in the discord if there's any chance of there being more stock?

I also thought it was a train wreck.

If you've got a spare £25, I'd recommend spending it on literally anything else. Get Demon Slayer in the BOGOF, order a rare Pokemon card, buy some sweets from B&M - anything else would be more enjoyable.

(I liked Yuno though)

Back