UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Reco movie 3 has arrived, yay! However, no A3 posters and no photo set.

I haven't been able to find any info for these online so it just occured to me- these were the pre-order bonuses for the Love Live Sunshine import edition a few years back, which also had an exclusive flyer. Guessing by accident someone was using that old listing for this and forgot to edit it out?

Reco movie 3 has arrived, yay! However, no A3 posters and no photo set.

I haven't been able to find any info for these online so it just occured to me- these were the pre-order bonuses for the Love Live Sunshine import edition a few years back, which also had an exclusive flyer. Guessing by accident someone was using that old listing for this and forgot to edit it out?
I've sent them a message. I hope its not a mistake as the only reason I ordered with AL was for the bonus items otherwise I would have got it elsewhere for cheaper.

I've sent them a message. I hope its not a mistake as the only reason I ordered with AL was for the bonus items otherwise I would have got it elsewhere for cheaper.
The only extras I can find any record of are a pair of square art boards depicting either one of two Amerian MS, which were apparently a bonus with purchases at select Japanese retail stores.

Was worried at first because usually the import extras come in separate envelopes to the Blu-ray (Hathaway for instance had 2 A4 envelopes for the art card and animation sketches). But the more I think on it, the more it feels like an accidental template error.

I got dispatch early this morning for the El Hazard CE as well, international to the US, and it was in one of my 12 Days pre-orders along with the Kakegurui CE and Boogiepop CE. I guess AtA are going to ship out all the pre-order CEs one at a time, as they set all of them to have different release dates a week apart - barring any delays, of course.
In that case, no idea what's keeping them from sending Silver Spoon. I paid a month ago, release date has passed, stock is now sitting in Amazon warehouses, and... nuffin.

This is why I usually avoid their store in favour of UP. Except they don't have any of these releases listed yet 😫

My last Christmas sale item Konosuba 2 has been dispatched.
Had completely forgotten about this. Probably because I didn't think Season 1 was that good.
Technically it's free so that is good.

anyone order the Nadesico TV series during the 12 days of christmas sale and had it ship yet? When I ordered it, it did say "awaiting new pressing in January"

Everyone getting their El-Hazard sets while my tracking is the same since the 10th - sender dispatching item. I presume mine was dispatched at the same time as everyone else’s. So why’s it not here yet.

At least you don't have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to ship here to the US! I got my dispatch email Monday, but it will probably be February until I receive it... :(

Last edited:
At least you don't have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to ship here to the US! I got my dispatch email yesterday, but it will probably be February until I receive it... :(

I don't know about yours but mine actually isn't going through Langely HWDC, which took ages to process last time. Hopefully this is faster and gets here before February.

Ok, wow, I'll need to redact my previous post! I just checked my tracking and it has been updated - My El Hazard CE shipped out and then went through Langley HWDC on Tuesday the 11th, and was in New York the next day, Wednesday the 12th, with expected delivery this Saturday the 15th - That's only 4 days from UK to my house, and will be a record delivery time! The quickest I've ever gotten a UK shipment before was 5 days, but the normal shipping time is 8-14 days, and that is without Covid or Holiday backups.

Last edited:
Back