UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

i wonder if i'm right in assuming the fulfilment place for AL has closed for christmas, i feel like they closed the week before last year too
Top of there site says:
"Our fulfilment centre is closed from December 22nd - any new orders placed will not ship until January 2022"
So still technically Monday and Tuesday left

Part 3 of my sale order took place 1 day after part 2, and part 2 shipped last Thursday. Hoping it ships by Tuesday because i intended to rewatch Durarara over the Christmas break!

Tracked down Sho, still need to buy Ten and Ketsu but have options so not concerned with struggling to get them.

Does anyone know if the Demon Slayer standards are Aniplex clones like the CE's? I can't seem to find any info.

I was also wondering the same thing about the SAO standards catalogue.

As anyone experianced a problem with their orders? Says i have had something dispatched which was part of a big order... 1 item missing from it... Have emailed and tweeted but response...but then noticed on the site the item what has not turned up is actually out of stock?? Even those it says it was despatched!!?

As anyone experianced a problem with their orders? Says i have had something dispatched which was part of a big order... 1 item missing from it... Have emailed and tweeted but response...but then noticed on the site the item what has not turned up is actually out of stock?? Even those it says it was despatched!!?
When you go to your order page does it say "fullfilled" or "Partial"
Partial dispatch emails actually tell you what has been dispatched

I have an order that shows as "partial" and the item in question (nadesico tv) shows as still to be shipped.

Order 3 of my sale has now shipped, Durarara should be here for Christmas break :)

Yeah thats not what I would expect, so I would stick with your plan of contacting them and see where you get.
But yeah Magic knight Rayearth sold out with a few days left of the sale, so not ideal, possible they still hold a few for situation like this.

Yeah thats not what I would expect, so I would stick with your plan of contacting them and see where you get.
But yeah Magic knight Rayearth sold out with a few days left of the sale, so not ideal, possible they still hold a few for situation like this.
Im certainly hoping so... Cant watch part 2 when i dont have part 1😔

Part 2 of Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld CE has also just shipped for me, honestly would have prefered they shipped together, but they were seprate orders, so not too much that can be done

Got my copy of Evangelion UE today! It was delivered to my work a few days ago, but due to complications involving family members getting COVID-like symptoms and needing PCR tests, I wasn not allowed anywhere near the building until we all got an all-clear.

So thankfully no-one at home has COVID, just some other kind of viral snot-disease.

The UE looks beautiful, but it is bloody huge. I've no idea where I'm going to store this. Everything is in perfect order, no dents or scratches, all discs held firmly in place. Still not sure it was worth the obscene asking price (even with the pre-order and animeunlimited discounts applied...)

At least if we're ever robbed while I'm in the house, I know I have access to a nicely hefty, sturdy, square piece of weaponry that should easily cave in the head of any scabby, thieving ne'er-do-wells.

Standard editions of Bartender, Utena, Persona 5 and Future Diary are all on the front page of AOL now (I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet - sorry if I missed it and I'm duplicating info!)

Back