UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I was just looking at Twin star exorcist and noticed Part 1's BBFC is a 15 on the part 1 separately bought with the card spacer, but in the 1-4 box set, it lines up with the rest and is a 12 for all four.
ANI0444 also changed to ANI0526

Was the 1-4 just a later box set and BBFC re-evaluated there decision?

I was just looking at Twin star exorcist and noticed Part 1's BBFC is a 15 on the part 1 separately bought with the card spacer, but in the 1-4 box set, it lines up with the rest and is a 12 for all four.
ANI0444 also changed to ANI0526

Was the 1-4 just a later box set and BBFC re-evaluated there decision?
It's just AL not getting their ratings correct from time to time. For instance, they gave King's Game an 18 when it's actually a 15.

It's just AL not getting their ratings correct from time to time. For instance, they gave King's Game an 18 when it's actually a 15.
Ok, that's fine, mainly just checking to making sure nothing was cut (and slightly curious).
Nothings gonna beat Manga and there "Srong nudity" and just in genral there BBFC fail in Highschool DxD.

I've been keeping an eye on the FedEx tracking for Eva as i know some people have been having problems with them.

Pick up was in Alton, i thought this is okay as its in the same county i live in. Now its gone to Ridgmont in Bedfordshire, which is further away and out of county. I'm presuming thats the big hub where all parcels go before going to the local delivery hubs. Fareham is my local hub where parcels get delivered from.

@HellCat Please keep us, the poor January crowd up to date for our vicarious enjoyment. :D God damn I can't wait to get my hands on this thing, thanks to recent assurances my excitement is restored (hums Eva score music around the house).

youtube at the ready on my phone to play fly me to the moon at the end of each episode

call me a kid but I'll actually (akchually) in actuality truly verily straight up keep mine and open it on christmas eve

so when my daughter opens her 1000 gifts and books and toys I won't be (too) jealous

praise the lord and such

I've been keeping an eye on the FedEx tracking for Eva as i know some people have been having problems with them.

Pick up was in Alton, i thought this is okay as its in the same county i live in. Now its gone to Ridgmont in Bedfordshire, which is further away and out of county. I'm presuming thats the big hub where all parcels go before going to the local delivery hubs. Fareham is my local hub where parcels get delivered from.
My FedEx parcels have all been picked up from Alton and then taken to Ridgemont. So yeah pretty sure its just the big sorting Hub. But I am up North, so they may not have too much of an option but togo through Ridgemont.

Should I buy El-Hazard before the EB price changes on the 18th or wait to see if it comes up in the sale next year.? It’s not really a priority for me so really uming and ahing over it (also there’s stuff in rightstuf sale that I want)

So, here's something. Regarding the EVA UE, many may have been put off by the size of the thing. GKIDS before release put out this tweet suggesting the release was around 15 inches tall meaning it wouldn't fit in a lot of containers that folks have (like the Ikea Kallax for example).

I can confirm this is wrong, it's around 12.3 inches or 31cm (maybe a little more but not much at all) tall and is very close to a standard vinyl LP size in terms of height. So will fit in a Kallax etc.

Back