UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I kinda want the Demon's Souls one tbh, not because I actually want vinyl but because I think it'd look nice in one of them vinyl frames... Probably not at that price though lol

Also got an email about VE this morning, seems they're gonna start shipping this week onwards but they have a lot of orders so may take a while to get through them. Still, sooooooon.

total monkey paw situation, it's nice that AL hired someone that probably has experience with a wider range of stuff but it's also miles of all people

gasp

Ihaveneverbeentemptedbyavinyluntilsomeoneshowedmethatdemonsoulsone
FWIW i've heard the remake soundtrack is a bit lacking in comparison to the original so keep that in mind if you do actually plan on listening to these

FWIW i've heard the remake soundtrack is a bit lacking in comparison to the original so keep that in mind if you do actually plan on listening to these
Oh trust me I'm a huge souls fan so I've heard all the arguments, I'm currently playing the remake and think it's fine honestly. While music is subjective I speculate that the issue is mostly from purists who are also ragging on the art style. Actually it got to the point where the original composer had to come out and say she thinks it's a good remix and people should chill.

Oh trust me I'm a huge souls fan so I've heard all the arguments, I'm currently playing the remake and think it's fine honestly. While music is subjective I speculate that the issue is mostly from purists who are also ragging on the art style. Actually it got to the point where the original composer had to come out and say she thinks it's a good remix and people should chill.

lol I didn't fancy myself as such but I am a disgusting purist then

I'm OK with the artstyle actually, it's a gorgeous game, my biggest nitpick is a small thing: the fat official. The original one reminded of Pierrot from Bebop and I loved the design for that, it was ruined in the remake.

To stay on topic (the topic of demon's souls and vinyl, which is itself off-topic lol), I hug my ost cd that came with the Atlus NA CE on PS3 everytime I go back to my parents!

Also, vinyl is a super expensive hobby, I rue the day I got into it.... Even if I don't do anime vinyl and the only game ones I got are Mondo's Silent Hill 2 and iam8bit's Shadow of the Colossus, and I think it'll stay that way unless someday both Niers get full Ost vinyl releases.

Also, vinyl is a super expensive hobby, I rue the day I got into it.... Even if I don't do anime vinyl and the only game ones I got are Mondo's Silent Hill 2 and iam8bit's Shadow of the Colossus, and I think it'll stay that way unless someday both Niers get full Ost vinyl releases.
I bet it will happen one day :p

And yeah I can absolutely see Vinyl being an expensive hobby

Back