UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

After how much I managed to bag during the Christmas sale I’m curious to see what they’ll have on offer that I still need to pick up. Can’t believe it’s almost already April though...

After how much I managed to bag during the Christmas sale I’m curious to see what they’ll have on offer that I still need to pick up. Can’t believe it’s almost already April though...
For real, 2020 felt like a speedrun especially as some of us had a more flexible schedule being indoors (catching up with anime, I presume?) Hands down ✋ AllTheAnime had a very good sale and was really budget friendly. I'm looking forward to see what they have to offer for Easter Sales.

Ha, still waiting for titles from before the Christmas Sale... looking at you, Violet Evergarden and Planetes...

Like Gemsy, I have most everything I want from Anime Limited right now, so not much for me to consider buying, even on sale. Even with free international shipping like was done for the Christmas sale, there's not near enough for me to purchase now to get the free shipping to the US, unless some OOP CE or UE copies pop up in the sale, lol...

Ha, still waiting for titles from before the Christmas Sale... looking at you, Violet Evergarden and Planetes...

Like Gemsy, I have most everything I want from Anime Limited right now, so not much for me to consider buying, even on sale. Even with free international shipping like was done for the Christmas sale, there's not near enough for me to purchase now to get the free shipping to the US, unless some OOP CE or UE copies pop up in the sale, lol...
I'm still catching up on all the anime I've missed over the years but will probably get to the same point as you guys if these sales continue at this rate heh.

Really hoping for a discount on Bartender personally.
Same here, I had to pass on the early bird when it came out because Gundam SEED destroyed my wallet for a month.

Other titles that are on my to-grab list:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Parts 1 & 2 (2020 ver.)
  • MEGALOBOX
  • Silver Spoon Season 2
  • Welcome to the Ballroom Part 2

View attachment 17839
Seed has 120 Pg art book (in France at least)
Same applies to the UK release. In fact, they're relaunching pre-orders on Friday 9th April at 5pm with Early Bird prices of £119.99 from then until Monday 3rd May (incorrectly stated as June), with a release date slated for Monday 31st May.

EDIT: They also not long did a blog post about this: Gundam SEED Ultimate Edition coming May 2021 – All the Anime

Back