UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just demon slayer for me, although it looks like there's a belly band on the outer box? I wonder if aniplex are making AL have to actually print that on to the box.

Nice that we're getting a box for Demon Slayer that resembles the aniplex box. Also nice that we are getting some word on the second Eureka Seven film. It's nice it's coming with a 160p storyboard book.

Just demon slayer for me, although it looks like there's a belly band on the outer box? I wonder if aniplex are making AL have to actually print that on to the box.
Taking a closer look at the image I think this is just a regular removable band similar to AoA's. I base this on how it is partially covering the logo on the spine.

yeah waste money what a lovely idea for a disabled person.
So while the wait continues, for Demon slayer, I just wish I'd learn, don't wait around for AL, just import from elsewhere, it saves on waiting for part 2s
Ok then.

Holy hell Love Live Movie is actually getting a UK release. I never thought I'd see the day. Gives me a glimmer of hope for the Sunshine movie too... 👀

Taking a closer look at the image I think this is just a regular removable band similar to AoA's. I base this on how it is partially covering the logo on the spine.

Ok then.
As I have already bought part one, what would be the reason to unlearn a lesson, I was learning.
It is a personal bugbear I have with AL, that was until Demon slayer gone, the whole 6 month wait between parts, I imagined those day were gone, sadly not, hence lesson learnt again.
In future I'll take my chances after series is completely released or import but I don't have the kind of money to buy AoA releases.

Very pleased Demon Slayer comes with a box!

The time between parts doesn't really bother me because usually I don't like to watch things until I have both parts, and I can just watch on CR/Funi/Netflix if I want to watch it that badly. I'm sure AL have been doing everything they can to get it out ASAP.

Nice cheap few months thank god! Only one I'm interested in (that I haven't already got) is Fujiko Mine!

Also spotted Gundam 0083 not having a BBFC on the spine in what looks like a final packshot. Hopefully not a mistake!

Back