UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

On the Persona 5 side of things, wasn't the last Special called "Stars and Ours", not "Sun and Ours" like it says in the press release / promo page thing?

It's a pity without those 2 episodes, but I was expecting it. Good thing there are these 2 more important OAVs (and longer ones). In any case, I will definitely buy it. I liked it, although I prefer Persona 4 :)

That Konosuba season 1 set on eBay is up to £112 already... Madness.

I think it shows there is quite a bit of demand for more of them, hopefully more get made or a season 1 + season 2 comes out sometime, I'm not willing to pay scalper figures for it! Appreciate that Anime Ltd will probably not get more printed, ultimately up to them.

I suppose you could logout and then click on Forgot Password to change it, but that's a sloppy way of doing it. I don't see any option to change your account information other than mailing address when logged in...
Ended up changing it this way in the end. Seems like a pretty big oversight to not offer, an "official" I guess you could say, way to change your password.

Ended up changing it this way in the end. Seems like a pretty big oversight to not offer, an "official" I guess you could say, way to change your password.
I feel like that when you can't change your email address. I've been moving accounts from my like 15+ old hotmail account i've used since being a young teen in school that gets so full of spam to my newer Gmail accounts but can't seem to do that with AL website 😒

Back