UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

thedoctor2016

Harem King
Yeah it makes P4GA good. i also all gave up hope on a dub due to P3 (the best adaption of the 3 imo didn’t. And ofc P4GA didn’t, why this was dubbed over those god knows. As this is bad it finishes its plot in ONAs and even those are rushed. The animation is also wonky at points it’s poor: but I’ll get it just to support it. And hope one day AoA dub P3 films.

Jeremy Graves

Anime Limited Representative
Industry Representative
Appreciate the bundle offer but no space for Daybreakers? And ofc not the OVAs even sub only. Yay Part 2 uses the queer baiting art. (I do hate how Akechi and Ren are done in the anime it goes too far that angle)

For reference, Day Breakers is an entirely separate license. So that's why the box will fit Parts 1 & 2 specifically. Hope that helps.

Cold Cobra

Wait... Wha?!
AUKN Staff
On the Persona 5 side of things, wasn't the last Special called "Stars and Ours", not "Sun and Ours" like it says in the press release / promo page thing?

Hunter_Killer

Great Teacher
It's a pity without those 2 episodes, but I was expecting it. Good thing there are these 2 more important OAVs (and longer ones). In any case, I will definitely buy it. I liked it, although I prefer Persona 4 :)

Lordhippos

Adventurer
That Konosuba season 1 set on eBay is up to £112 already... Madness.

I think it shows there is quite a bit of demand for more of them, hopefully more get made or a season 1 + season 2 comes out sometime, I'm not willing to pay scalper figures for it! Appreciate that Anime Ltd will probably not get more printed, ultimately up to them.

RebelNotorious

Dandy Guy, in Space
I suppose you could logout and then click on Forgot Password to change it, but that's a sloppy way of doing it. I don't see any option to change your account information other than mailing address when logged in...
Ended up changing it this way in the end. Seems like a pretty big oversight to not offer, an "official" I guess you could say, way to change your password.

Sloth_Zeroth

Kiznaiver
Ended up changing it this way in the end. Seems like a pretty big oversight to not offer, an "official" I guess you could say, way to change your password.
I feel like that when you can't change your email address. I've been moving accounts from my like 15+ old hotmail account i've used since being a young teen in school that gets so full of spam to my newer Gmail accounts but can't seem to do that with AL website 😒