UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So hold on, going back a bit. Was FMP restarted with S4, ending on a cliffhanger and is basically dead now? Well that sucks but I guess I can stick with the releases in my backlog then.

So hold on, going back a bit. Was FMP restarted with S4, ending on a cliffhanger and is basically dead now? Well that sucks but I guess I can stick with the releases in my backlog then.
Invisible Victory takes place after the events of a story arc adapted in an audio drama, so while it's after The Second Raid you still miss story details. I guess because of that, the show was dead on arrival. The audio drama that Anime Limited & Funimation have does not cover that specific story arc but rather bonus stuff that came from the Japanese Blu-ray volumes.

We’ve not heard any news. And the author has done some controversial stuff so I assume it’s dead.
J-Novel does have the novels so if I ever care to finish it I’ll get the remaining books. Same for Amagi

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the upcoming Collector’s Edition release of Bartender on Blu-ray in January (which I’ve already got pre-ordered) ^^

Really looking forward to the upcoming Collector’s Edition release of Bartender on Blu-ray in January (which I’ve already got pre-ordered) ^^
It's a very good show! And the collectors set is very nice too. Was lucky enough to get one of the advance copies!

Originally her weapon of choice was a massive axe. If you look at the original CM it's still there
(and it looks a little absurd actually, if you think about it outside of the almost fairy tale-esque atmosphere that the CM still has.)
Anime TV changed that to what it is. It suits the setting and mood that it has there a deal more. (Though Badass Beautiful Girl with Massive Axe would probably have some rarity value.)

Yeah, I cringed at the Axe parts when the series was originally being produced - I'm so glad the Violet Evergarden anime removed all that fantasy stuff, and told the story the way they did, grounded in real-world drama.

Australia are releasing a complete set of Charlotte will anime limited do a full set release now?
I wouldn't hold your breath, they haven't bothered with a complete set for Kill la Kill, SAO 2 or Erased so why start now...

(Forgive me if I'm missing any other Aniplex releases they've handled)

FMA & Gurren Lagann don't count as they were part releases package together in a collection!! 😂

I wouldn't hold your breath, they haven't bothered with a complete set for Kill la Kill, SAO 2 or Erased so why start now...

(Forgive me if I'm missing any other Aniplex releases they've handled)

FMA & Gurren Lagann don't count as they were part releases package together in a collection!! 😂
Well Kill la Kill did have a collector's box same with SAO, I can see a standard at some point for Sao as they did one for season 1

I hope your wrong, hopefully Andrew will comment but... Unless there's no plans I can't see him doing that.
I would love a maybe though.

Back