UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Can confirm Amazon has now provided "estimated delivery dates" for Code Geass and Tamako Market, though much like Konosuba those dates are for late November & early December window.

Worst case scenario you could order CG via United Publications as the postage cost included will match the Early Bird price.

I've just placed an order via AL for the Code Geass EB so will probably end up cancelling the Amazon order.

I do also have the KonoSuba CE ordered via Amazon though, so may need to switch that over to AOL if it comes to it.

I got one yesterday saying it would be the 5th of December for Geass, so I wonder if they'll just be sending them out in waves.

I wont get Turn A one from AL as I oppose them doing the EB for both parts on the same day (And I want to order part 2) i will order a back up from UP1 as I need that box.

I'm not sure this is just an Amazon thing. I waited a month after release for UP to send me a standard edition copy of Promare. It was the cheapest and I wasn't in a hurry, so I just left it, but I did ask what was going on and they told me that AL were slow to respond to stock requests. I don't think I saw the CE in stock before it was deleted from their site.

Maybe others have had different experiences with UP though.

Hah, my amazon email for Code Geass gives an estimate for december 16th or 17th, rest of you are lucky.

I'm gonna stick with my amazon order, maybe with the rest of you cancelling I'll move up the list and get it sooner. ;)

I wont get Turn A one from AL as I oppose them doing the EB for both parts on the same day (And I want to order part 2) i will order a back up from UP1 as I need that box.
For what it's worth, we will be doing a early bird redux offer on Part 2 in November - same day as the new pre-order launch date for NT on 13th Nov.

Back