UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Look what popped up on Amazon.fr

UOwY1qM.jpg

Yeah, nice movie. It's most related to Gundam ZZ - it happens at the same time. At one point you can even see scenes from that series. This movie it's some mix of Gundam and Harmony movie ;)

Better than Unicorns cover art. I been meaning to ask how come AL started making their own discs only for the french region while we get Nozomi discs now? I would have thought it be more cost effective to have one disc with both languages but maybe I'm wrong (and I don't want to complain but it did kind of screw us for CCA)

Last edited:
So Gundam NT is December 2nd in France thats what like a week before SEED here... honestly I'd be happy if we didn't get NT until January! Far too many releases as is...

So Gundam NT is December 2nd in France thats what like a week before SEED here... honestly I'd be happy if we didn't get NT until January! Far too many releases as is...
Yeah it's more surprises for everyone. Hanners on Discord mentioned they were aiming to reveal November's line-up at the end of next week which is exciting but also concerning because who knows what sort of title could appear.

So far we already know that these lot are scheduled for end of 2020:
  • 5 Centimeters per Second
  • Blood-C & Blood-C: The Last Dark
  • K
  • Mobile Suit Gundam NT
Going by the slots (3 in Oct, 4 in Nov, maybe more in December via the 12 Days of Xmas sale), there's only a few surprises left to fit the schedule unless they decide to include the second half of both SAO Alicization and Turn-A Gundam.

Though I am more surprised that Anemone: Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution, Children of the Sea and Ride Your Wave haven't showed up considering you would think those three would be released and scheduled by now (at least they turned up on Screen Anime in the meantime).

Isn't Millennium Actress expected as well or is that a 2021 title?
They said during their panel when it was announced that it might creep into 2021 so I don't consider it as a 100% guaranteed 2020 title just yet. Best case scenario it'll probably be set for December at the earliest I reckon.

I am curious to see how SLA will work, I assume it will be tied to Screen Anime in some capacity. Being in southern England and as far away from Scotland as the country will let me, this is an opportunity.

Back