UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm fine with the size not being A4 but a little more info wouldn't be bad. Imagine trying to sell the Perfect Blue, FMA, or even B: The Beinning UE and saying in one throw away sentence somewhere in the initial announcement
'oh yeah there's an artbook'
I just think if you're trying to sell something pretty pricey its weird you wouldn't mention everything they're getting. You should be shouting it out in every tweet, maybe mention it on the product page 😂

i think the big thing is its not finalized

As much as I love gundam can we save the next one until January please!!! I was working out my preorders and there's a ridiculous amount of things coming out 😂

October 26th is the day my wallet dies..... 😭

Days like this make me glad I care little for Gundam. Otherwise my wallet would be screaming out in pain.
(Of course I dread the day when I actual try the show in case I like it, because then I'm screwed.)

Look what popped up on Amazon.fr

I figured they would chose Mobile Suit Gundam NT considering it's Universal Century, set after Unicorn and is a newer modern release.

Given the French date, I suspect it'll be included in the November line-up. That being said I wouldn't mind pre-ordering since it'll be about £18 with Screen Anime.

mIFUCj5.jpg

I think it should be extended to all users of screen anime because me using it as intended if I like I pay for a ticket each month means I pay more and get less
That would become a real faff for them constantly working out who's paid what each month and whether the code should be active for them. Also you're only paying more if you're paying every month, in which case buy the year subscription.

Do you think all the anime should offer a discount to collector's that don't stream who only watch physical media?
As Vincent said it's part of the incentive for ScreenAnime. Also you quickly make your money back if you're a collector and get most AL products. So even if you never watch online it's still worth having the account.

One I am fine with not having the code I’m just sick of people acting like the code is the only reason screen anime exists is all.
Because come January I can’t see AL having anything good on it and two bar Evangelion is there anything I want next year to use the code on. I’m just sick of people acting like the code is screen anime be all and end all and acting like everyone has it. The screen anime account on twitter annoys me for that reason to not everyone has a yearly account

I mean I do watch Screen Anime as it's a good way to see the films AL sells if you're implying no one actually uses the service lol. Napping Princess was surprisingly good and Penguin Highway is one I want to buy down the road now lol.

Back