UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I agree that it's not exactly a good idea to hold off revealing a UK release after a Region B friendly release is out there. Personally I don't mind a quick drop if I am able to figure out realistically when and how it could appear, for instance Sword Art Online: Alicization is guaranteed to show up this month or the next. I think when it comes to massive big drop bundles like Utena is where things can get a bit pressure-esque.

As a note on Promised Neverland, this is just how things go sometimes - licensing is a complex business with a lot of moving parts, which means that we can't always announce things as and when we'd like in an ideal world. (If you could only see all the wheels turning behind the scenes before an MCM Comic Con or something like Cloud Matsuri where we're lining up a bundle of announcements! We'll have more to say on this one soon though, so folks' patience is appreciated.

On a more general point regarding general releases and release dates, listings for general retail sites have been slipping later than we'd like as we get to grips with the changing scenarios COVID-19 brought about. We're now getting a handle on things though, and the framework of our schedule is getting back on track as we work through outstanding projects and ramp things up, so we're really pushing to get more timely general retail dates and listings in place while minimising any slippages.

Finally, on Iron-Blooded Orphans Part 2: the Early Bird will return later this month. We appreciate a lot of folks missed out on it during Cloud Matsuri for various reasons, so we don't want you to miss out!

Finally, on Iron-Blooded Orphans Part 2: the Early Bird will return later this month. We appreciate a lot of folks missed out on it during Cloud Matsuri for various reasons, so we don't want you to miss out!

If you want to slip in a discount for part 1 as well then my credit card is yours 😂

Did anyone get a screen anime email today asking for name and address details for the membership card? Trying to work out if it's legit or not as it wants you to reply to the email itself.

Did anyone get a screen anime email today asking for name and address details for the membership card? Trying to work out if it's legit or not as it wants you to reply to the email itself.
Yes, the email also contains the discount code for the AL store.

Its a scam, dont do it,
It's not a scam, the sender is the correct email for Screen Anime correspondence.

I've noticed some inconsistency regarding the release dates for Revolutionary Girl Utena. Anime Limited states that Part 1 will be released on 13th July, Part 2 on 17th August and Part 3 on 14th September. MVM/Anime On Line states the release date is on 20th July for all 3 parts and Amazon states the same as Anime Limited (except Part 1 is on 20th July, rather than 13th July).

Back