UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I always want digipaks! A single disc will hide less inside artwork, so that's actually a plus. Sill, I think they should put only 2-3 episodes on a disc like japan does so the digipak can be 4 or 5 panel instead of 2 - the more panels, the more artwork, and the more I like them! 🥳

i'm fine with digipak if it's an option for those who want those things but i hope it isn't the only packaging we get when AL finally announce pre-order stuff for the series

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Shop Exclusive Edition has been dispatched.
Just to put this out there, not all of them have shipped. Due to the way things currently are combined with the fact there's a heck of a lot of them to be sent, it's all being done in a batches a few days a week.

The way it's working is stock arrives to be shipped, those units get shipped, then next batch arrives and they'll be shipped accordingly. It'll take some time get through all of them, but it is starting. So if you haven't got a notification yet, please be patient 👍 Thanks~!

Nothing for me yet.
QEPUy7p.png

Just to put this out there, not all of them have shipped. Due to the way things currently are combined with the fact there's a heck of a lot of them to be sent, it's all being done in a batches a few days a week.

The way it's working is stock arrives to be shipped, those units get shipped, then next batch arrives and they'll be shipped accordingly. It'll take some time get through all of them, but it is starting. So if you haven't got a notification yet, please be patient 👍 Thanks~!

Working out it'll take roughly 9 working days to get through them all, just in case anyone wonders exactly how long.

Going over the 4 Endless Waltz discs. Did the Frozen Teardrop video get dropped at some point? Promo wise all I've found is a PV for the first OVA episode and the 'Gundam the Movie' 20th anniversary trailer.

I appreciate there's way more important stuff happening in the world right now, but most of this would have been locked in before that.

Is this just the result of the UK side being a niche within a niche compared to the US?

Most of our Gundam releases have artboxes/extras the Americans didn't get, even if we did have to wait a bit longer! The grass is always greener though.

I'd genuinely take actual content over artboxes. I know AL's whole mission statement is high class physical releases in an increasingly digital age but given how far we are behind the US releases, to in turn lose out on content is very annoying as a longtime fan who has had many of these titles already on DVD for 15+ years.

I want to support and promote the UK releases. Especially as the way the national and global economy is going importing is becoming less feasible. But it's annoying to wait for a title like this and find out some interesting content from the US counterpart was cut, leaving us with 2 trailers. Art cards and booklets are nice but they shouldn't be THE extras in my opinion.

For me I can’t see us getting the lesser gundams so AGE, After War love to be surprised but Turn A is smoke.
All those I would rebuy for the art box, but they are releasing the shows that have better sets in the US. Wing, 00 and probably G. SEED will we get the SD BDs with the original dub I wonder so many questions AL haven’t answered.

Back