UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

AL appear to be hinting at an announcement for Gundam Unicorn.

Guess that's coming before 00 is complete.
XBl9xjo.gif

This one's a try-before-you-buy series for me. In fact, all Sword Art Online series are try-before-you-buys for me.

So far, I'm not having any luck in the Easter sales. I'll see what the final 4 days bring.

Each to their own, but SAOA:GGO was just "okay" for me, and this is coming from someone who has watched and enjoyed everything else in the SAO universe.

Also £50 for 12 episodes :eek:

It's a bit of a mix I find with SAO. Different people will prefer different parts. I really liked GGO stuff but the stuff after the first arc (and even the latter half of the first half arc) I couldn't get into much.

Each to their own, but SAOA:GGO was just "okay" for me, and this is coming from someone who has watched and enjoyed everything else in the SAO universe.

Also £50 for 12 episodes :eek:

yeah, not such a great price for GGO. I agree it was only an okay series, and the ending was very predictable; the main reason I got it from the UK was for the nice art box when they offered it. I paid £76 for both parts with the storage box, including international shipping.

Last edited:
Yeah, no deal so far have caught my interest either. Was a bit tempted by Lupin the Third: Part IV today before I realised that that it was dub only, which is always a hard no for me.

Back