UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Pre-ordered Ajin Season 2, although I got it for £17 cheaper through AOL, when figuring in international shipping costs to the US for each site.

Last edited:
That's a pretty steep discount on Cowboy Bebop, I wonder if it didn't sell very well?
I think that's for sure. I understand that the price was high due to the soundtrack on the CD (which I really like and would like to have).
After all, it was still prohibitive - even with the pre-order. Currently, it is quite close to the one I could give for it. I really like this box and I have a perfect use for it - I would keep my soundtracks on vinyl, so I wonder. I don't know if I'm tempted if something else goes at a nice price - one package is still there. I need to think about it...

In terms of Day 1 (Gundam 0083), I didn't bother with that, as I haven't gotten a single CE of the Gundam series (nearly all of them being out of print anyway), so I'm going to wait for the Standard Edition.

In terms of Day 2 (the Cowboy Bebop and Perfect Blue UEs), I've already got the Perfect Blue UE back when it was released (funnily enough, I paid what it's on offer for), and as for Cowboy Bebop, I already have the Standard Edition of that, so getting the UE was out of the question.

and as for Cowboy Bebop, I already have the Standard Edition of that, so getting the UE was out of the question.
I already had the Bebop series CEs and standard movie BD when the UE was released, but that didn't prevent me from buying it. I just needed an official Anime Limited flight case to store the Anime Limited vinyl collection in.

I already had the Bebop series CEs and standard movie BD when the UE was released, but that didn't prevent me from buying it. I just needed an official Anime Limited flight case to store the Anime Limited vinyl collection in.

Fair enough. I don't normally double-dip shows/movies, unless something tempts me enough to buy it (e.g. better authored discs, certain on-discs extras that were missing on a previous release). While the soundtracks are a bit tempting, it's not enough for me to want to buy it. I'd probably get the standalone releases from Japan one day, and even then, I'm in no rush for that.

I am glad that I decided to buy the Silver Spoon collection (and Cowboy Bebop UE, yes, I am crazy, but I want it!) 10 min before the end.
Today nothing for me, I have this movie, it's cool, if you want to rewatch S2 in short way, but this price it's nothing special. I bought it for 21GBP a long time ago :)

Last edited:

I didn't bother with this one. I just didn't see the point of getting one of the compilation films, if the previous compilation films don't have any English subtitled releases in any country. But that's just me.

EDIT: Re-added the tweet for the offer for those who want it, as I deleted the post when Hunter Killer posted it not long after I did (within a few seconds), but Hunter Killer had since edited the post to remove the tweet.

Last edited:
Back