UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

When do you think Weathering With You will get announced/released, compared to previous releases?

I really hope that AL go all-out and give us all the extras in the collectors edition - poster, art book, behind the scenes and the most important(in my eyes anyways) the soundtrack.

The UK and French discs of Mirai are not the same. I don't even think they're done by the same authoring house, since the UK BD has optional subtitles. The French authored discs never seem to have optional subs.
And the fact that the UK release was stripped of any extras (the only extras were the UK and US trailers), while the French release had some of the extras included in the GKIDS and Madman releases (Madman used the GKIDS discs).

Last edited:
I really hope that AL go all-out and give us all the extras in the collectors edition - poster, art book, behind the scenes and the most important(in my eyes anyways) the soundtrack.
Oh, yes please.

Soundtracks are the one thing that'll make me want a release regardless of my actual interest in the movie or series.

aEWvKTc.gif

Hmmm... not actually sure I like the boxes box. The logo being horizontal rather than vertical like the other sets will make it really stand out, same goes with the characters on the spine...

I'll probably just get the regular box version and have it next to the Wing box. The Wing TV Series one is really nice anyway. I'm just worried 00 will be the same, as I'd love to get rid of the current "can't read the logo because it blends into the background colour too much" box...

Can't say I'm a fan of the storage box either tbh, but as it costs the same anyway I'll just get it and then face it's spine inwards like I have with the Re:Zero storage box.

Hmmm... not actually sure I like the boxes box. The logo being horizontal rather than vertical like the other sets will make it really stand out, same goes with the characters on the spine...

I'll probably just get the regular box version and have it next to the Wing box. The Wing TV Series one is really nice anyway. I'm just worried 00 will be the same, as I'd love to get rid of the current "can't read the logo because it blends into the background colour too much" box...
It seems a lot of the films will have the horizontal logo due to small boxes as CCA has it.

I mean, there was a controversy with FMP as a franchise recently based on comments Gato made. So outside chance that might be playing a minor part.

Back