UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Anyone else still waiting for CCA to be dispatched? I did order on the last day so not surprising.

All CCA orders are now done and shipped, so you should receive it in a few days [or a week or so depending if you're abroad]. Also, on the keychain front we were informed for the keychains to be included with orders that had CCA.

Last edited:
Also, on the keychain front we were informed for the keychains to be included with orders that had CCA.
Ah, how interesting. So this is from AL's side.

I double checked the blog to see if I had misunderstood but they said:
"If you’re planning to pre-order Char’s Counter Attack (or any of our upcoming Gundam releases for that matter) from our AllTheAnime online store, we’ve got a very cool bonus item for you"

I'm not misunderstanding that right? That did mean any of the pre-orders at the time no??

Thanks for replying on the matter. Nice to have some sort of info as to what happened.

Ah, how interesting. So this is from AL's side.

I double checked the blog to see if I had misunderstood but they said:
"If you’re planning to pre-order Char’s Counter Attack (or any of our upcoming Gundam releases for that matter) from our AllTheAnime online store, we’ve got a very cool bonus item for you"

I'm not misunderstanding that right? That did mean any of the pre-orders at the time no??

Thanks for replying on the matter. Nice to have some sort of info as to what happened.
Hey! Hopefully this will help:

If you ordered Char's Counter Attack - Collector's ed., Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Part 1 - standard blu-ray, or Gundam the Origin: Movie Trilogy - standard blu-ray, then you should get one keychain with your order (subject to availability).

If you haven't had a keychain with your order (i.e. if you ordered any of these standard editions and not Char), or if you have any other questions on the matter, please drop us an email on the shop and we'll sort it there. 🙂

Hey! Hopefully this will help:

If you ordered Char's Counter Attack - Collector's ed., Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Part 1 - standard blu-ray, or Gundam the Origin: Movie Trilogy - standard blu-ray, then you should get one keychain with your order (subject to availability).

If you haven't had a keychain with your order (i.e. if you ordered any of these standard editions and not Char), or if you have any other questions on the matter, please drop us an email on the shop and we'll sort it there. 🙂
Who do I bung a cheeky fiver to get the other design?

Ordered Bandit Flower and the discounted December Sky.

Opinions on the anniversary aside, I don't like being a dick. So talking with my wallet on this one.

I’m finding it weird Thunderbolt can be “close” well 6 months to a Nozomi yet 00 and Wing are years behind. I guess Origin 5+6 will come Jan/Feb next year then.

My own theory on this is it has to do with Sunrise wanting to recoup costs on more recent productions. See also stuff like Unicorn and Origin being cut up from OVAs into TV episodes.

Or they think they will sell easier due to the more modern nature. (Sales suggest correct) then again we only got 500 Origin to Frances 1K iirc. (May have been 1K to 2K but I know France had more and still got the SE first)
IBO not being licensed still confuses me as it’s till a sunrise license they just put it with funi to make it sell.

Back