UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

France getting the world premiere of the G Reco movie...I remember when we got EU premieres of The Origin.

Sometimes I think the last 3 years are punishment for some of us getting too much into the Sieg Zeon chant back in May 2016...

This line from the Gundam 40th trailer sounds kinda passive aggressive.
CK4wZfo.jpg

Wow! So after 9 months between parts 1 & 2 it's going to be (for now) 5 months between 2 & 3.... so glad I didn't fall for the one a month announcement and got off that early bird train 😂
Series completed by 2020. Unlikely.
Can't wait to hear what the excuse will be this time, Last time it was delay in materials, I'm betting the booklet has delayed it, which is overly dumb as I don't think anybody was all that fussed with a booklet, they just wanted the release finished, well nearly becoming the longest release, too bad they've got a long way to go, Hellsing ultimate will hold that one for a long time.

Can't wait to hear what the excuse will be this time, Last time it was delay in materials, I'm betting the booklet has delayed it, which is overly dumb as I don't think anybody was all that fussed with a booklet, they just wanted the release finished, well nearly becoming the longest release, too bad they've got a long way to go, Hellsing ultimate will hold that one for a long time.

zavvi Dropped the listing .......

At this point I'm just going to forget about it until it's all out. At that point I might pick it up.
But I think it's the same problem they've had with Gundam. You can't just release next to nothing in Q1, Q2, & Q3 then attempt drop everything in Q4! I can see quite a lot getting delayed until next year...

More delays ¬_¬ I'm so going to boycott AL now!!!
Seriously though.... I don't think delays are desirable to AL either, especially not when it leaves their release windows pretty bare and their projected income low. We're hardly the biggest market to begin with so I can't see profit margins being that great.

Back