UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I ordered my warehouse mystery box and still have not even recieved a shippment email. maybe international buyers take longer or im just forgotten as usual. :(

"There's a cabal of 1%ers who yearn for how things used to be and have pooled their vast resources to engage in a far right coup of global democracy, crushing the wishes of the younger generation as they count their money".

Wing has become shockingly relevant.

Time to drop some Gundams on wall street.

Although I'd be absolutely intimidated to meet him, I do hope this means we in the UK will get a Tomino visit at some point. Based on some of the tweets, it sounds like he's the guest of AL France specifically.

Although I'd be absolutely intimidated to meet him, I do hope this means we in the UK will get a Tomino visit at some point. Based on some of the tweets, it sounds like he's the guest of AL France specifically.

Just to clarify on that count, he's a guest of Japan Expo specifically rather than Anime Limited on that count.

I suppose if you guys ask reeeeeeeeally nicely, we maaaaaaaybe could do a Gundam thing later today. Just maybe.... we'll think about it.

Just to clarify on that count, he's a guest of Japan Expo specifically rather than Anime Limited on that count.

I suppose if you guys ask reeeeeeeeally nicely, we maaaaaaaybe could do a Gundam thing later today. Just maybe.... we'll think about it.
v1J0XM2.gif

Back