UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just to clarify on that count, he's a guest of Japan Expo specifically rather than Anime Limited on that count.

I suppose if you guys ask reeeeeeeeally nicely, we maaaaaaaybe could do a Gundam thing later today. Just maybe.... we'll think about it.

OK I see how it is. How many strawberries must we cough up? :p

This all sounds really cool and I'm genuinely impressed by it all but...Gundam 00 pushed back again, to the end of the year?

Stings for me in particular because 00 is my favourite and it means we've missed the 10th anniversary.

This all sounds really cool and I'm genuinely impressed by it all but...Gundam 00 pushed back again, to the end of the year?

Stings for me in particular because 00 is my favourite and it means we've missed the 10th anniversary.
CCA and the Standard edition rereleases will see a release this year, everything else will be pushed to Q4 2020 and they’ll claim they’ve improved the rate of Gundam releases by including the rereleases in their figures.

CCA and the Standard edition rereleases will see a release this year, everything else will be pushed to Q4 2020 and they’ll claim they’ve improved the rate of Gundam releases by including the rereleases in their figures.
Wing will be released in August, it won't be pushed back. I have faith.

We still have some things we need to tie up for the UK release of 00, which is why we've set it where we have, to give us the time we need to do so as well as handling authoring etc.

10th anniversary of the film.. they have plenty of time

We still have some things we need to tie up for the UK release of 00, which is why we've set it where we have, to give us the time we need to do so as well as handling authoring etc.
I don't doubt there are valid reasons. This is just a title that means a lot to me personally.

I do wonder what they mean about the UE for Wing but people not being left out of the I assume earlier CE release.
I also notice Zeta is same price without the box....
I better finally get ZZ part 2 then.

10th anniversary of the film.. they have plenty of time
I'm referring to an actual anniversary that has essentially already been and gone, with an official 2017-2018 campaign behind it.

And a release for the 10th anniversary of A Wakening of the Trailblazer wouldn't be until 2020, since it's a 2010 film.

I do wonder what they mean about the UE for Wing but people not being left out of the I assume earlier CE release.

In short, our plan is to release things in a way that allows you to buy the TV series CEs and then slot them into the rest of the package, which will be available separately.

Hm, too bad 00's not having shared discs with the UK one. (French dub being my fist exposure to 00.) What's probably going to have the better author in terms of PQ?

Hm, too bad 00's not having shared discs with the UK one. (French dub being my fist exposure to 00.) What's probably going to have the better author in terms of PQ?

Depend on who is doing the authoring.
The last UK authored discs have wrong Brightness/Gamma (color level).
The French authored disc don't have that problem but sometime have pretty low bitrate.
If it's Media OCD (like Origin I-IV) then it will be perfect.

Back