UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Something of a quick reminder for people waiting for their mystery bundle, from the terms and conditions for this offer in the product listing:
  • Due to expected volume of orders for this bundle, orders for this will not beginning shipping until during the week commencing 10th June 2019; i.e. when the offer has ended.
  • Shipping: Once the bundle has shipped please allow up to 30 working days for delivery. (Though we hope for it to be quicker than that, there can be exceptions.)
We're shipping out bundles as fast as we can, but as these orders are being shipped through our usual fulfilment house it's only a small team dealing with a huge number of orders, so we ask for people to be patient.

We're checking in daily and ensuring people are notified when their bundle has shipped, so you'll know once yours is on its way via the usual e-mail notification.

Can't sign into my account on the AL site at the moment - think they have a problem? @Hanners

Also worth noting that the release date for Mirai has slipped by another 2 weeks to 15th July.

Watched Gundam NT.

Oof. After all the drama of receiving it, not sure it needed to exist.

Likely to do a review but still...it says something when a theatrical movie fills time by reusing footage from 1980s anime. I mean CCA and Unicorn both did brand new animation when they had flashbacks. This even uses Zeta Gundam: A New Translation in parts on a monitor.

Has anyone got their hands on Maquia yet? AL's webstore or otherwise (other than mcm of course) , since it's supposed to be out today.

It’s the EB book. AL requires a different stock than Amazon. The SE being delayed cos of a CE I disagree with though I paid in Jan for my SE yet it’s delayed by something I didn’t want.

Waiting for movement on your 12 Days of Christmas Maquia pre-order be like
giphy.gif

Last we heard, is that stock was expected to arrive at AL today. I've yet to see movement on the site's order status though. If there's been another hold-up, they could at least email customers to explain why they aren't receiving their copies on release day...

Waiting for movement on your 12 Days of Christmas Maquia pre-order be like
giphy.gif

Last we heard, is that stock was expected to arrive at AL today. I've yet to see movement on the site's order status though. If there's been another hold-up, they could at least email customers to explain why they aren't receiving their copies on release day...
Yea

could be also them having a better idea of how well this sells and going with the nearest print quantity available to order from sony DADC
They would print the same amount of CEs as part 1 as if someone got part 1 late like I will whenever replacement news arrives I could still get part 2.

Back