UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I asked Hanners the other day and he said Turn A was still planned but BBFC costs and the like make it a more expensive proposition than some of the other stuff so I'd hope it's still coming at some point, like if it's not just say it's not.

Thats true all the ones they announced has been BBFCd in the past so it won’t be as expensive. I think only the extras and 00 “special edition” film would need to be BBFC

Lost to what exactly? Requinista in G? I guess if you want to get technical then yeah?
Rec in G is a “Sequel” to Turn A. The black history is only the end to the UC TL according to Tomino. But stuff like 00 and SEED doesn’t fit well to the Turn a stuff. You can kinda tell they were near ending Gundam with Turn A as it was a finale for that time. The new AUs don’t work as well.

This conversation makes me wonder if they will ever expand what was started in Victory Gundam or if they will forever stick to the colony war stuff. Probably the later, but in theory I wouldn't be opposed to expanding the UC universe to include other life forms in the far flung future.

Didn’t they discuss the packaging for VE? Did they give a date?
Can’t recall a date, someone hypothesised a typewriter themed packaging and they mentioned wanting to include a fully functioning one but sadly no one makes them anymore.

Hopefully someone has filmed the panel so you’ll be able to see that section of the Q&A.

No Kakegurui season 1 release announcement? Thought that they might have said something about it what with the director being there and all this weekend. Guess not.

Back