UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I prefer the massive Wing to Smaller G set because the book is A4 and unlike ALs FMA fits in the box.
Knowing AL they will clone the set but keep the book separate so it fits on the shelf.

I do assume AL will bin the Pins and tarot cards from wing. (And if they get to G the kinda Tequlia Gundam shot glass)
And we know the Wing CE box will look like

mRH4AXF.jpg

View attachment 8622
There's the mystery box. Kiss him not me is three only one I dont have so will prob give away a few and sell a few.

Is the mystery box on offer at the convention going to be the same as the warehouse clearance one, linked to in the sales thread? I'm guessing so based on the... caliber of anime shown and 'clearance'.

No doubt there are CeX profits to be had and it's still great value. And great for lower tier weebs sad enough to watch that shite. Don't get me wrong 'ere, like. But I'm glad I didn't receive a bundle like that regardless.

...oh, and I'll probably/maybe buy Bandit's Flower to go with Thunderbolt. Shame that's not worth much of a toss besdes underwater mecha action and the new tattoo waifu, though. WHER THUNDRBOLT SECTOR GO FFSS?

PS: I like Char. I like anime movies. Hopefully Char's old school Counterattack better than Origin.

Is the mystery box on offer at the convention going to be the same as the warehouse clearance one, linked to in the sales thread? I'm guessing so based on the... caliber of anime shown and 'clearance'.

No doubt there are CeX profits to be had and it's still great value. And great for lower tier weebs sad enough to watch that shite. Don't get me wrong 'ere, like. But I'm glad I didn't receive a bundle like that regardless.

...oh, and I'll probably/maybe buy Bandit's Flower to go with Thunderbolt. Shame that's not worth much of a toss besdes underwater mecha action and the new tattoo waifu, though. WHER THUNDRBOLT SECTOR GO FFSS?

PS: I like Char. I like anime movies. Hopefully Char's old school Counterattack better than Origin.
Yeah it will be different from the one at mcm

Madman got it when FUNi weren't dealing them and the AUS release has no mention of FUNI i think its a sunrise license. And Sunrise just gave it to FUNi in America, but yeah I have no idea why funi got IBO and divers. I mean IBO WAS popular Divers really wasn't though.

Back