UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Agreed. 0080 is a masterpiece, and would be a relatively resource-light release compared to longer Gundam series.

As much I want 0080 to be released, that's not come out anytime soon here especially with no US date in sight. I'm more concerned 08th MS Team and Stardust Memory OVA's.

Splitting a 12 ep series into parts?? According to AL it’s part of the licensing agreement that have made them do it but I’ve also seen some of MVMs new releases also splitting 12 eps into parts as well. Gotta admit I’m not a fan of part releases in the first place but splitting 12 eps... I hope this isn’t gonna become a trend for new releases.

Splitting a 12 ep series into parts?? According to AL it’s part of the licensing agreement that have made them do it but I’ve also seen some of MVMs new releases also splitting 12 eps into parts as well. Gotta admit I’m not a fan of part releases in the first place but splitting 12 eps... I hope this isn’t gonna become a trend for new releases.
Its always AoA titles. They release stuff in 6 ep sets

Regarding my query before deleting due to correcting myself and then being corrected, is SAO Alternative recommended? I missed out on it when it was airing but heard good things about it.

Regarding my query before deleting due to correcting myself and then being corrected, is SAO Alternative recommended? I missed out on it when it was airing but heard good things about it.
I really enjoyed it and I've heard that people that didn't really enjoy the main series really enjoyed GGO Alt. Also it's from the author of Kino's Journey (I think I recall you posting that you enjoyed Kino over in the viewing journal thread). Definite recommend as it was one of my favourites last year.

Or Plastic Memories which AL are probably gonna release as a complete set how long it's been.
DRR x2 they released as seasons instead of AOAs Volumes and lost the OVAs. So yeah AoA want the volume structure

Back