UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm hyped and happy at least, watched a few episodes of snow white and liked it, held off buying standards becuase I don't like standards and they were pricy so this is very welcome to me and i'm happy with the price since it's got a nice booklet*.

Good job AL! :D

Honestly, I think the only AL release I haven't brought yet that I'm still interested in is the Wolf's Rain UE set. That's fine with me though. I've spent so much money over the last month (not even counting presents) that I really need to tread lightly this month.

I don’t like their 12 days of Christmas sale as I don’t get paid until the 15th
It's a weird situation for me as well considering I don't get paid until the 25th (or earlier if it's a weekend or bank holiday). Black Friday & a few other things took up my budget for the month. Luckily I can request these select anime for Christmas but I can tell these sales will get insane each day.

As I say every year I feel a sale BEFORE Christmas is stupid.
And I will repeat I feel this time of the year I dont want to spend money on myself.
So unless its a bargain like Noein i doubt ill be buying anything

The Snow White artbox ist nice, through it would probably even more lovely if it were using the original manga's artwork. The Anime art isn't looking bad or anything, but for some reason it just looks different enough that I still haven't started watching it...

Thats why I save way in advance.
Same here.

As I say every year I feel a sale BEFORE Christmas is stupid.
And I will repeat I feel this time of the year I dont want to spend money on myself.
So unless its a bargain like Noein i doubt ill be buying anything
Why its a great time for a sale. Its like opening a Christmas present. Whats the point after Christmas.
It takes the fun right out of it.

Back