UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It's interesting how anime storyboards from mangaka look different than the usual anime storyboards. (Got myself that the storyboard of the second Gintama Movie and it is kinda of similiar to the FT one. Though a lot more "scribbly".)

My order for Fairy Tail Dragons Cry went through at 5.03pm(so fingers crossed)...I think my saving grace was just having to enter a verification code to complete the order.

I keep thinking the last time I saw anything mentioned about riddle was

/Its not canceled its just been delisted off Amazon, expect a early 2018 release/

To then say /We no longer hold the rights to the home video/ seems somethings ballsed up lol

It seems like there's a bulk titles not being released anymore, good news is at least that's a load of AL mind, maybe now we can get faster gundam releases :p

Had to ruin my fun, I have nothing too look forward to now :(
If this continues want to know what's depressing? You know that episode of the Simpsons when homer imagines ned standing in front of his closed down shop? I'm imagining that as Andrew now if all they'll have is older licenses. I may be wrong though and as for future predictions I quite often am

If this continues want to know what's depressing? You know that episode of the Simpsons when homer imagines ned standing in front of his closed down shop? I'm imagining that as Andrew now if all they'll have is older licenses. I may be wrong though and as for future predictions I quite often am

It can't be that bad though anything can happen, I'm guessing Universal titles are affected too we haven't heard anything about that I completely forgot

@Girls wIth Guns Andy confirmed AL has lost Genocidal organ so no chance of a matching release

Incorrect.

AL France still have the licence, in fact AL France didn't lose any Home video rights, they still got Sound Euphonium, Genocidal Organ, Dimension W, etc.
It's a shame but AL UK is depending on the US distributors, AL france not.

Anyway for Genocidal Organ, the steelcase was originaly designed by the french branch, so it's almost certain that they won't change the design, GwG only need to buy the US release and put the disc on the futur French edition.

Maybe it's better for AL UK to not deal with Funimation at all anymore, and dealing with others distributors or even better deal with the Japanese right-holder directly, BEFORE Funimation/Crunchyroll US buy the English speaking rights for the world, Like what they did for Evergarden, or Maquia.

Back