UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I hope this means you'll also be able to tell us what's available in terms of on-disc content around then.

Keeping it real - don't get your hopes up for much - we're all wordlwide working with what's been made available though so you'll see basic consistency worldwide about it in the end and not necessarily in a features-rich way. Like I said on the podcast, it's chalk and cheese between Your Name and A Silent Voice on that frontier!

Best.

Andrew

Im happy to spend more on A Silent Voice if it has more content and pick up the Steel book of Your name. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with A Silent Voice.

Sorry Andrew,
But I still haven't received my replacement of "Your Lie in April Part 1". Jeremy has been emailed twice with no response. It was given to me as a gift by my Mum but she sent me a copy of the Amazon confirmation to sent to you guys.

Also, have the Escaflowne replacement discs been sent out yet because I haven't received those either?

Sorry Andrew,
But I still haven't received my replacement of "Your Lie in April Part 1". Jeremy has been emailed twice with no response. It was given to me as a gift by my Mum but she sent me a copy of the Amazon confirmation to sent to you guys.

Also, have the Escaflowne replacement discs been sent out yet because I haven't received those either?

Hey, I've responded to everyone I've received an email from with regard to YLIA. In fact, we're fully up to date on sending replacements. When did you send your request? (What's your name - as I can't tell based on your username.)

Re: Escaflowne, I'm sending out replacements one month for these now; due to not many requests coming in. I'm going to be getting next round sorted early next week, so chances are yours might be in that :) Sorry!

The JP BD of Your Name apparently comes with an option to play the movie with the songs in English instead of Japanese, that's a nice little bonus. I didn't think that they would include that.

Thanks I missed that. If that's the case though I do wonder if it'll be early birding. Might encourage a few more naysayers to get the Steelbook release *blatant self serving hint*

Speaking of Escaflowne, is there an update on the replacement innards for the Ultimate Edition? I appreciate not many have been in touch about it, but it's been quite a few months now.

Erased: Part 1 - Blu-ray+DVD Ltd Collector's Edition
Does the collectors edition come with a box to put both volumes in?
like assassination classroom season 1,2 box

At £30 I'll pick up ERASED Part 1, still not happy about it right enough. I do wonder why Part 2 is so much cheaper tbh, and how they can get away with putting Part 1 out at half the SRP before it's even released, is that a normal discount for a Early Bird deal? Anyway I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll stick an order in later.

Quick question. The Outlaw Star CE, the text on the back at the top that says "outlaw star future hero next generation". Is that meant to be upside down or is it a mistake?

Just curious.

Quick question. The Outlaw Star CE, the text on the back at the top that says "outlaw star future hero next generation". Is that meant to be upside down or is it a mistake?

Just curious.
It's the same as the Japanese BD Box so it's intentional, unless it was a mistake in Japan I suppose but I doubt that.

Back